Search results

1. Bruins

Rest in Peace Little Richard

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/little-richard-dead-48505/
  2. Bruins

McIntosh 240

Is this worth it? Just wondering. https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/63642513
  3. Bruins

Out Of The Blue

Got my copy of ELO Out Of The Blue for Christmas. Will be giving it a spin today for sure. I don't like how it's packaged.
  4. Bruins

I'm in the CLUB

Well I made it into the Mcintosh Club. A few years back I passed on an integrated amp & tuner for 800. I just didn't like the looks of it. (can't remember the modal numbers) Last week I was picking up some unrelated audio stuff up & I saw something on the floor some tubes connected to the work...
  5. Bruins

Christmas Gift

My stepson gave me a few (new to me) albums for a gift.
  6. Bruins

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of us Canadian's here.
  7. Bruins

TU-919?

Is it me or is this person strung WAY OUT? :beatnik: No offence. http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649264861-sansui-tu919-tuner-upgraded-by-mike-williams-of-radioxtuners/?utm_campaign=keyword-notification-agent&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email
  8. Bruins

Actors and or Actresses you don't get?

Actors and or Actresses you don't get, why some people like or think they are good looking? Pamela Anderson, never once thought she was hot. Cant act for shit. Val Kilmer, he's been a ton of movie's I have watched & enjoyed, but I want to punch him in the face, just sucks. Ok, have at it. :whip:
  9. Bruins

Found A New Home

I got this today for a great price. The right side however doesn't work? Any idea's? I have tried different rca cables & also reversed them still no out put.
  10. Bruins

Realistic Minimus 7

So in my quest to find a nice pair of KICK ASS rock out set of speakers, I hooked up a pair of Realistic Minimus 7 (have a few pairs) to mu Sansui AU-717. I got to say, like I have been saying for 25 years these little speakers KICK ASS for the size. I have used and tested tons of speakers in...
  11. Bruins

My 2 hobbies look very similar

12. Bruins

What one to choose?

Sansui SR-222 Dual 505-2 Out of these 2, what would you take?
  13. Bruins

The Inside

Just opened it up, other then dust it looks ok.
  14. Bruins

New Stylus

I'm looking to get a new stylus for my dual 505-2. What would you recommend?
  15. Bruins

SX-650 Right side

I did a little cleaning inside & out on the 650 & now the right channel on both A&B is almost dead. Any ideal's on what could have happened? Worked great before I opened it up.:tears:
  16. Bruins

New To Me

I picked up a pair of CS-06 Speakers over the weekend. They look very cool, with some wear (70's) They sound great most of the time. Once in a while they sound as if the crossover is gone, a wire has fallen off, or something like that. I have done some reading but have yet to hear about this...
  17. Bruins

New Shell?

I have a SX-650, I was wondering where I may fine a new shell for it? It works great I just would like it to look great also.
  18. Bruins

New Finds

SX-780 works great, looks great, except for the bottom edges lifting a bit. SX-650 works great, looks not so good (paid $10.00)
  19. Bruins

Found This Today

I found these Sansui pieces today T-60, A-80 & D-100 All for $20.00 Too bad it's black.
  20. Bruins

Image Concept 200

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good price for a pair of Concept 200? They are like the day they came out of the box in 1988. As a matter of fact they are still in the factory boxes.
Back
Top Bottom