Search results

1. stuwee

"Picture it....." R.I.P. Estelle Getty

What a cool broad....I think she would like to be known as such-- stuwee gonna miss ya bad. :sadwave::sadwave::sadwave: http://tv.yahoo.com/show/30728/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20080722:obit_getty
  2. stuwee

When good power windows go bad...

Hey Wiggy, while you're in there, put some turbochargers on the widow motors(ala Tim Allen) I learned this neat trick the hard way, whilst taking my evil twin sister stuwella to the Piggly Wiggly for bon-bons and yet another carton of Camels. Her "woopsie's" had me lightin' matches whole...
  3. stuwee

Poor Tony.....The Other One

An interesting twist from the twisted, knotted up stupid, who cares AZ Cardinals paht, pooey, pottie trained ?? ..........:D The Cardinals are only a 500 million dollar stadium ahead of the Miami Dolphins, ya'll ever watch a Cardinals/Cowboys game at AZ Statium(or whatever the call it )...
  4. stuwee

Picture is worth a thousand watts

jk, sorry dude, I can't post the pic again anyway, per AK rules it seems, no need to Yell, I just called someone a troll for the first time in my 2 Years on this site, I apologized, so......... I'm sorry,
  5. stuwee

Babe ALERT!!! Reeeeooowwww Cat fight!!!!!

:scratch2::scratch2:I didn't think about That angle, too cool for the "Shrine Room" :thmbsp:
  6. stuwee

Change of Avatar

I came late to the game, #4 won, now 4 is one :D
  7. stuwee

Change of Avatar

markus, oh no you did' n' t :D OMG! What if Tonys new sponsor for next year is some kind of 'feminine freshness product' :yikes::zoom:'n Tampons, it's only a matter of time :D I was gonna do one of Dame Edna, she suits me, vile old woman, barely controllable in front of a simulated audience...
  8. stuwee

Of course, I'm biased I'm one of her biggest fans :banana::thmbsp: I hope to see her at the PHX NASCAR race in November, she lives in Scottsdale. She was spotted at the track at the race last April, the second pic is the light switch in my room, I have the original pic. I should make it into a...
  9. stuwee

Picture is worth a thousand watts

Great idea however, a pair of these would be fun!! :naughty::naughty: From the mighty 500! Very pricey as well, whatta ya think?
  10. stuwee

I guess the cheeseheads are happy anyway!

Are you from here, this planet, this universe??/?? Or are you just a troll:scratch2:I'm really starting to think so... PM me with your issues or stay out of things you can't stand because you can't comprehendo' the other stu smilies are there for a reason, after 1,100+ posts this should...
  11. stuwee

Missed out on Sansui 7070 & Pioneer Hpm-100's

Steve, where's my brussel sprouts, oops that was strawman:D oopsy, wrong thread.
  12. stuwee

Lessa in the Hospital (on vacation in Monterrey CA)

Good thoughts and in my prayers from AZ!
  13. stuwee

Kenwood KX-1030 tape deck flutter issues

I have one, working just fine, should have a going over though, age related :thumbsdn: stuff, it's a really nice well made deck, with some of the better VU's from the era. Luckly nothing like you're experiencing so.. <bump> Craig
  14. stuwee

Tucson CL Soundcraftsman amp/pre/eq

no affiliation, I have a full day planned/ tomorrow too, hunting my own gems, someone might want these, I could assist with pack and ship though. :zoom:'m for treasures..... I likey these, no place to put 'em, :tears: http://tucson.craigslist.org/ele/763743153.html stuwee
  15. stuwee

Neon - who loves it?

IMHO this is better than a lava light. :D
  16. stuwee

Jim and Jimmy, exactly. Racing stats of attrition by death are pretty damn high, no place to mess around with noobs. It's part of the sport though. I hope stuartk was speaking of Duno. :dunno:
  17. stuwee

I guess the cheeseheads are happy anyway!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: How true, How true, he's lost all my respect, My pa and I got into it over this subject the other night, we respect each other and I gotta say, it was hard for me to hold my tongue with my father, Brett, you are a loser, you could have gone with your hard earned honor intact...
  18. stuwee

Poor Tony.....The Other One

I just loves me my Tony's, laws yes :D This guy needs a break, or just dump the messed up sideshow s/o. I find his talent and general manner on and off the field refreshing, just what the 'Boys (Train wreck that they havebeen/are) Yes, I'm a proud card carryin' Cowboys Fan since I was potty...
  19. stuwee

Neon - who loves it?

You're a Dawg!! I remember when you scored those and many more at the estate sale, :banana: , Very beyond nice, haul. I still think from talking to EE's that it's not a good idea to have them in the same circuit in the ac line as your system (s), have you tried to plug one in with the stereo...
  20. stuwee

ihop, Welcome to AK, where you never know what the subject will be, audio, speakers, TT's (:naughty:) I was thinking the same, Did you see her do the Danica "I'm gonna bust you're a$$ good Boy" walk at the Indy 500, i'm a tough guy, I wouldn't mess with her :nono: Milka's lucky to not be in the...
  21. stuwee

James, I agree totally, I'm just surprised Danica held her well known temper in check, I would have expected more of a repsonce than "What the hell", maybe Milka is a bad ass biaach:naughty:,and Danica is well aware of it! John, I think motor oil would be hotter :D
  22. stuwee

:yikes::naughty:Milka gets mean, Danica Patrick gets pissed!! The announcer ain't bad either. WooHooo!! http://sports.yahoo.com/sportsminute enjoy guys, stuwster:zoom::zoom:
  23. stuwee

Anybody notice Bruce Wayne's...

All I saw was proof the Kirsten Dunst is not aging very well, she looks 50 years old, or is she supposed to look that old?? I didn't see any stereo stuff,
  24. stuwee

Happy Birthday 88gibson!!

Have a Happy B'Day!! :banana::banana: Craig
  25. stuwee

Happy Birthday pbda!!

Happy Birthday Audio, cognito, sum!! :banana::banana: From Ergo, cognito, :zoom: stuwee
Back
Top Bottom