Search results

1. B

AR-10pi

Finally thanks to Brian(baco99) I have a pair of AR 10pi. Fantastic speakers; they'll be replacing my AR-90s as my living room speakers. Just awesome!
  2. B

Looking for AT cart recommendation

Recently purchased a Pioneer PLC-590 with PA-1000 tonearm. Looking for a nice AT cart to go along with it. I am using another AT with my other turntable; a AT-7V. I like this cart alot. Any thoughts on a comparable or slightly better cart? Or should I just use what I have? Thanks!
  3. B

VTL 100s

Finally got back into tube amps. Used to have Dynaco IIIs and VTL 300s. Driving various speakers but sold them off. Bought a CJ10a last year and it helped a little to bring back that magical sound. Stumbled upon a pair of VTL 100s. Not quite as powerful as the 300s but I'm only driving AR90s...
  4. B

Speakers with M-22 and C-21

Looking for advice on what speakers to use with my setup. It'll be a smaller type system; think bookshelf in bedroom type. Two way or maybe small three way. Listening to classical at lower volumes; I like violin esp. That being said I like how my Infinity RS-1 sound; EMITs and Emmims. Not...
  5. B

Infinity RS-1 Bass vs Kappa 8.1 Bass

I'm wondering if anyone has heard the difference between the two models? I have RS-1s and have always heard that the bass is "different." With the twelve woofer setup you'd think it would give subwoofer type bass but it doesn't. Would Kappa 8.1s give them a challenge? Thanks!
  6. B

AR speaker recommendation

Presently enjoying my AR-90s. Looking for a bookshelf type AR that would sound similiar. Anything that uses the same tweeter, mid, and 8" mid? Sort of like an AR-90 without the two 10" woofers? Thanks!
  7. B

Infinity RS-1 Active Crossover Schematics

Anybody have a scan or .pdf of the active crossover? TIA
  8. B

VTL 300 deLuxe

Hi. Does anyone know what the input impedance is for these amps. Need to adjust my Infinity crossover. Thanks.
  9. B

Infinity RS-1 Question

I'm trying out a new amp for the top/mid panels; a Threshold S/300. The input impedance is 75k. What setting should I use on my crossover? There's a 50k and a 100k. Thanks!
  10. B

Pioneer Spec 2: Non Inverting?

I plan to drive a set of Infinities with my Spec 2. Is it an inverting or non inverting amp? Thanks!
  11. B

AR-90 Recap

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a shop in Massachusetts that I could take my AR-90s to get recapped? I have no skills in this type of work so that option is out. Thanks!
  12. B

PL 41 Cartridge

Hi. I'm looking to replace the cartridge in my Pl 41. Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Ortofon 2m Red with this turntable. Good or bad. Plus any good cartridges you have used in the $100 to $200 range. I listen mainly to 70s RocknRoll and Classical ie Beethoven on my turntable...
Back
Top Bottom