Search results

1. don philipe

Marantz prices,through the roof

Anyone notice what a2275 is going for on the bay? $2000 in original cond.
  2. don philipe

Stylis for Empire 2000 e 3

Without reading thru 350 pages of the Empire cart rap can someone point me in the direction of a stylis for this cart,If available Thanx.
  3. don philipe

I need a needle for a AT 440MLB cart.

Anybody got one at a reasonable price?
  4. don philipe

Vinyl Audio Science

Anyone familiar with this outfit for retipping a cartridge? Specifically a Denon 110.
  5. don philipe

Vinyl Audio Science

Anybody use this place for retipping a cart? I have a Denon 110 mc cart that needs to be tipped. Any other suggestions?
  6. don philipe

MTX speakers?

Doing a little research for a friend.What do you guys know about MTX speakers? Particularly AAL212B model. Not a lot on the web about value or sound quality.
  7. don philipe

Anybody??

Anybody know what happened to skribjr,former ak member from West Plains Mo ?
  8. don philipe

Some Marantz in Ft. Smith

Three Marantz for sale.Seem to be fair prices. https://fortsmith.craigslist.org/ele/d/3-marantz-receivers-and/6698902011.html
  9. don philipe

Magic Brain Record Player

A friend of mine picked up this record at a yard sale and it peeked my interest. A first for me,I guess they were made for just a few years in the '30's.I find it fascinating the inventions people came up with to spin records. And a link to the video
  10. don philipe

Anybody replace the clockspring in the steering wheel?

Toyota Tacoma 2012,horn went south and I have determined it's the clockspring in the steering wheel. Local garages and dealers want over $200 to replace.I've seen the units on e-bay but it's unclear which one will work with my model. Just wondering if anybody here has had experience with this.
  11. don philipe

Anybody???

Know what happened to skibjr from this forum?Haven't heard from him in month's.
  12. don philipe

Anyone know about Sansui ft-4060 table?

I had one of these given to me in really good cosmetic condition,bought a new belt and cart and it worked fine for a while maybe 6 months, then it started acting squirrely. I've had it apart at least 3 times now and can't seem to fix it.It's all lubed and oiled and I can't see anything broken...
  13. don philipe

Pristine Fisher tube console

This looks like a good score https://springfield.craigslist.org/ele/d/the-fisher-medalist-series-ii/6249007682.html
  14. don philipe

Help me understand something about styli

You have eliptical,conical,shibata,nude[what ever the hell that means] Insert joke here. What type of needle are records cut with at the plant?Why not duplicate that type and be done with it.It seems one would get the best results useing a clone of the original. What am I missing?
  15. don philipe

This looks interesting

Anybody ever own one of these? https://springfield.craigslist.org/ele/6098185115.html
  16. don philipe

Need a tech in southern Missouri

Anybody!!!! I've had Blain Hagstrom work on my stuff before and he does a great job but shipping from southern Mo. to Washington kicks my ass.Maybe some one in Springfield.
  17. don philipe

What's the issue with this DC offset

I get intermittent static in right channel at idle.Left channel is stable at .004mv right is jumping all over the place. Pots and switches have been deoxed twice.Pots that adjust the dc have been deoxed.What would cause this ? Marantz 2285B,was recapped about two years ago.
  18. don philipe

Thought i would repost this here,Help,Marantz 2285B

Crackling in right channel. Unit was recapped 2 years ago.It might not do it for a week and then start up,comes and goes. DC offset is good,deoxed all pots and switches twice,volume has no effect. Unit plays well but this is annoying. Can somebody tell me what to look for? Check out the threads...
  19. don philipe

2285b crackling sound in right channel

Unit was recapped 2 years ago.It might not do it for a week and then start up,comes and goes. DC offset is good,deoxed all pots and switches twice,volume has no effect. Unit plays well but this is annoying. Can somebody tell me what to look for?
  20. don philipe

Nostalgia speakers????

Anybody know these?
  21. don philipe

Anyone ID these JBL's

22. don philipe

For all you jazz heads

Don't know if this has been posted before. http://thejazzgroove.com/
  23. don philipe

Check out these monsters!

I did'nt do any research on them so don't know what their value is but they appear well made. http://springfield.craigslist.org/ele/5826718371.html
  24. don philipe

Rotel RA 1412

Hey guys, I can get this amp for 425 clams.Do you think that's a fair price? All they say is it's in great shape and sounds great,I have'nt seen it yet but it's an hours drive away and I'm thinking of checking it out pending on what you AKer's think of the value. Never owned Rotel gear but heard...
  25. don philipe

So what happened to Neil Young's Pono ?

Anybody? I remember some people on the forum purchased the unit but that was a while back,have'nt heard anything recently.
Back
Top Bottom