Search results

1. E

Please Post your Infinity speakers

Infinity Speakers I have Infinity Q jr. and RSb. Love 'em!
  2. E

Norman laboratories model 10 opinion...

I have owned a pair of 10's since 1976. Still have the original rubber surrounds! Definately keepers! I also have model 9, model 632 model 332 model 11. These are some of my "will never sell" speakers. -Don
  3. E

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Yes 90125 on Sony PL X40 with ADC Gold with G-P stylus. Driven by PL 700b through a Kenwood C2 pre out to Norman lab 632's and a Def Tech 15 sub. Sounds nice!
  4. E

Norman Laboratories model 635. Picked them up last night. Listening to Yes 90125.... awesome...

Norman Laboratories model 635. Picked them up last night. Listening to Yes 90125.... awesome. Side by side comparisons with my Model 9's is a real kick. Driving them with PL 700b through a Kenwood C2 pre On a Sony PL X with ADC Gold cart G-P stylus. Wow!
  5. E

About to go look at a pair of Norman Laboratories model 632 speakers. Excited to hear them...

About to go look at a pair of Norman Laboratories model 632 speakers. Excited to hear them. Anybody out there have a pair? How do they compare to the model 9?
  6. E

infinity Q jr

New to infinity. Does this speaker have watkins woofers?
  7. E

The Farthest You've Driven for Gear

Tyler TX to Pigeon Forge TN for Norman Labs Model 9's. 1000 miles round trip. Still have them and always will! Love the Norman speakers.
  8. E

Kodak photo cd players

Anybody out there using one of these for cd audio? The PCD 870 is reportedly made in Belgium. Could it have the tda 1541 chip?
  9. E

Norman laboratories Fans

I have a promotional b/w 4 page brochure circa 1975 in a .pdf if anyone wants it. PM me and I will get it to you. -Don
Back
Top Bottom