Search results

1. LiveMusic

Great experience buying from @Truck

Recently purchased a pair of M.125 monoblocks from @truck It was a stellar buying experience from start to finish Impeccable packing/Crystal Clear instructions/Quick shipping. It was a pleasure buying from him, and another reason I appreciate this group. Thanks.
  2. LiveMusic

Klispchorn AK5

Have opportunity to buy a pair of horns in immaculate condition. All of the internals are stock. Seller is genuine, and local. What would be a fair price to pay for these(Of course in today's market)
  3. LiveMusic

Illinois to Carolinas

Checking if there is anyone who would be travelling from Illinois(Effingham, Illinois 62401) and passing through the Carolinas(Charlotte). Looking for help to move a pair of Cornwalls.
  4. LiveMusic

Eico HF-81 restoration recommendation

Hi all, Completed the purchase of an unrestored as-is HF-81 today from @Grady Cain (https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/eico-hf-81.917804/) This is not without any tubes and is definitely a project and requires someone with the skill and experience. Are there any one in this forum...
  5. LiveMusic

Anyone from Ohio to NC?

Would like to pickup Rex runners speakers. Rex is in Canton, OH and I live in Charlotte,NC
  6. LiveMusic

South West FL(Fort Myers) to NC(Charlotte)

Won auction on 3 speakers located in Fort Myers,FL. Originally planned to pick it up while driving down there for the spring break; but changed plans since then. Anyone driving in this direction? As the next best option, would also like to know if anyone can pickup and ship from Fort Myers to...
  7. LiveMusic

Yamaha M-85 : Main circuit board damaged in shipping

So I got the M-85 amp, shipped to me. The seller had promised that he would take extremely good care of packaging the item(oh.. well) On opening, I see that couple of speaker terminals were crushed in shipping. Opened the top cover, and I see that the Main circuit board 2(labelled 11 in the...
  8. LiveMusic

Sony Amplifier repair and restoration in NC/SC

Would fellow AKers help guide me to a recommended technician for Sony Amps? I have a TA-N86B amplifier I purchased recently, but it makes a "whining noise" when operating in class A. I live in Charlotte,NC, but can travel 3-4 hours to the right person who can help fix this amp. Thanks in Advance
  9. LiveMusic

Pioneer SA 8800 restoration and recap.

I have a pioneer SA-8800 that I acquired about a year back. It was working fine, though it always felt like it needed CAPS done(Bass was not strong). Two weeks back, it stopped giving any sound.I tried using the pre-out, but same result. I would like to know if there are fellow AKers who...
  10. LiveMusic

Canton Ergo 702DC

Picked up a pair of Canton Ergo 702DC for $300. Excellent condition. Is that a fair price for these?
  11. LiveMusic

B&W Speakers

Got a chance to buy the below set of speakers. What would be a fair price? B&W (All S1) ASW 608 HTM 62 2 * 686 I am currently using Paradigm Minis and Studio CC for my HT setup. Would the above B&W offer an improvement in performance? Thanks.
  12. LiveMusic

Mitsubishi DA-A15DC @ $450

I have the opportunity to buy a Mitsubishi DA-A15DC for 450$. The seller has the original manual, and he got it from an estate sale. He is selling them as-is with no option to test it. I initially thought I would pass the offer, but then having second thoughts. Is it worth 450 in 2019$? Help...
  13. LiveMusic

Rotel RX-1603 The Monster!!

Hello Audiokarma after long. Senior AK members, looking for your expert opinions on the below: I have a chance to buy a Rotel RX-1603 from a thrift store. The cosmetic condition is average, with the silver face plate looking yellowish. No other visible damage, and all the knobs are in...
  14. LiveMusic

Anyone near Hillsboro, OR

I really need some help from someone near Hillsboro,OR. I recently got a pair of B&W 603,online. If someone could pick and take it to the nearest ups,that would be a huge help.
  15. LiveMusic

The Best Vintage Amp/Receiver - Review

http://select45rpm.com/pages/hifi/top-amps.html I had posted this earlier in the pioneer section, but thought of bringing this part of my post to a larger audience. I came across the below website while doing my search for the best vintage receiver, and finally did buy his top...
  16. LiveMusic

Pioneer SX-1500TF

After so many months peeping into this forum, its time that I join you guys in this fun. I recently purchased a Pioneer SX-1500T locally from craigslist. This wasnt a blind purchase; I followed recommendation from this guy here - http://select45rpm.com/pages/hifi/top-amps.html Per him this...
Back
Top Bottom