Search results

1. gjd100

My son says "Dad ... do you have an extra turntable?"

Great post. I enjoyed it:thmbsp:
  2. gjd100

Do you ever envy people that are content with mediocre systems?

Sometimes you just need to enjoy what you have. Their will always be a bigger, better, more expensive "fill in the blank". When I was into photography, i did the same thing...gotta have a better lens....Got to have the latest gadget....Gear envy is a tough thing to have...
  3. gjd100

Anyone own a Traeger wood pellet grill?

Interesting. How many "cook outs" can you get out of a 20lb bag of pellets ?
  4. gjd100

Neil Young Harvest DVD-Audio $9.99 no bids

Hum, don't know what to make of that, but ok??
  5. gjd100

Neil Young Harvest DVD-Audio $9.99 no bids

He has 6 albums in the top 500 (including his stint on CSNY)....not too bad of a Resume....
  6. gjd100

Horseradish.

As has been said...on ham, beef....good stuff. :thmbsp:
  7. gjd100

Toronto Marantz fans...better hurry on this one

Good for you walking away...I'm old school..Raise the price over what was agreed.....see ya.....
  8. gjd100

Reference Records - Those you play to people to convince them that Vinyl is boss

Speaking of trains....Seatrain, Orange Blossom special.... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=x7F7kF3T32U&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx7F7kF3T32U
  9. gjd100

Your favorite 5 year period for Rock & Roll...

Yup, I'd agree as well
  10. gjd100

An open question.

Felix, I always enjoy reading your posts, regardless as to which topic/forum you post under. I enjoyed your recent short radio post.....Positive.....Absolutely
  11. gjd100

Heineken changed their bottle !

Yup, and I used to buy Molson from time to time...Stopped buying that for the same reason..Is .8 oz less going to break me....nope....but it's the principal.
  12. gjd100

Heineken changed their bottle !

From what I could find on the web, the new bottle is still 12oz.....If it is 11.2 oz....That's when I boycott.....Just say NO to 11.2 oz beer bottles. :thumbsdn:
  13. gjd100

Said goodbye to my Best Friend yesterday

Sorry Mike. Damn, they are so much part of the family...Sorry for the loss
  14. gjd100

A big pot of navy bean soup with ham is under way

Sounds mighty tasty...I'm gungry again...
  15. gjd100

Do you let your pets on the bed?

Yes I do......If pets can't be part of the family, then you might as well not have them.....
  16. gjd100

Inexpensive platter mats that actually work?

Joanne fabric also sells cork sheet...real cheap. 2-3 dollars. (14" x 20"). I picked up a 2mm sheet for a few dollars. They had 2.5mm thickness as well. Cutting with scissors worked for me as well. It's easy....not brain surgery:yes:
  17. gjd100

How much should I spend on Speakers?

um, how much do u have?
  18. gjd100

Project record weight

19. gjd100

Question about Vibrapod's for my Turntable

Same here. I returned mine. I felt a mouse pad under each turntable foot made a more noticeable difference
  20. gjd100

lol.. does your wife not tell you stuff is broken ??

...Ouch.....Sorry to hear that.....
  21. gjd100

100th post is a toast to you all

Here's to your 100'th post.....and to an increase in mine:thmbsp:
  22. gjd100

PF DSOTM turns 40!!!

Released March 1'st. I was 13. It was my first LP that I ever bought. I still have it (along with the posters and decals). Definately one of my most played and favorite albums ever. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon
  23. gjd100

EASY LP to CD?

Agree 100 %..Having said that, to me it's a hobby..with hobbies I never factor in what my time is worth. I brew my own beer....If I factor in the ingredients, electricity to cook the brew, and my "time"....Each 6 pack probably costs more than what I could by a compareable 6 pack in the store...
  24. gjd100

Audiokarma Needs your support !!!!!

Grumpy, I tried accessing "Auctions for Audiokarma" and I get a "not authorized" error. Is it my membership level that is restricting my access. I checked FAQ and could not find any info on this. Thanks....
  25. gjd100

Turntable is making records sound out of tune...

I think you found the solution...:thmbsp:
Back
Top Bottom