Search results

1. Scotteq

The Reverse Questioning Game

Squirt lemon juice into the giant eyeball You didn't really just do that, did you?
  2. Scotteq

Prediction!

LIES!!! I SWEAR SHE TOLD ME SHE... wa.... Oh... ummmm... TPBM stull owns a Zune
  3. Scotteq

Curious, Ernie asked Oscar The Grouch if he could "Wax his Snuffelupagus" Because Christopher Street is not a good place to ask for a ride on the Queen Mary.
  4. Scotteq

Prediction!

True Because in an ultimate sense, it is not possible to perfectly pin down the definite position, momentum, or trajectory any object. And the more precise the measurements, the more likely seemingly random and inconsequential aspects may affect either the object, the measuring instruments...
  5. Scotteq

Why does my system sound so lifeless?

What happens if you play the record backwards?
  6. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Working hard or hardly working?
  7. Scotteq

What was the last step in Ted's disastrous plan to provide mobile rest stops on the parkway? ...and free mascarpone crackers for all!
  8. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Good Grief, I should pay attention to what page I'm on before I respond.
  9. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Bill lived high on a Hill Yanked one out for a Thrill He slipped on a rock and fell on his.... sock and soon changed his name to Jill
  10. Scotteq

Loud truck

Clearly, a Retaliatory Strike is necessary http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gVFPGYeZEgU Yes - It's well recorded, and acoustically superior to others in it's genre.... After all, we're not Savages!
  11. Scotteq

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Bill Bruford - "The Wooden man sings, the stone woman dances" on my Beyerdynamic dt1350s... ...as I sit in the Dentist's office, awaiting my punishment.
  12. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

More than one version is versions, so aversion is clearly singular.
  13. Scotteq

Why are there so many snobs on audio websites

Truffle cream Fresh mozz And Prosciutto
  14. Scotteq

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Ray Lamontagne - 'Empty', on my Kefs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BJyddw8AUo
  15. Scotteq

Best Looking Modern Gear

Gryphon Audio "Mephisto" :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
  16. Scotteq

Tornado/Micro burst... what's next for my house

'grats on dodging what could have been major damage... ...and if you don't have one, ask a neighbor for a chainsaw and trim away anything touching the house. Then call the town back :)
  17. Scotteq

Why are there so many snobs on audio websites

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, I GIVE YOU BACON WRAPPED FRIED TWINKIE!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
  18. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Later, as he once again donned his rubber outfit, stockings, and took up his undercover station at The Blue Oyster Bar's "Tower of Power" room, Androgynous Man wondered yet again that life as a SuperHero isn't always what it's cracked up to be.
  19. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Is you is, or is you ain't my baybee!
  20. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Me Tarzan, you Janouria Serendipity Jarret~Rodriguez~Cour~Fourtesque.
  21. Scotteq

Class D, IcePower, etc- who's running what, and why?

I have a Peachtree Nova 125. It's a Class D, and sounds fine. I have it paired with a set of Kef LS50s, though, which are a little challenging to get the best from.
  22. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Mix me a double!
  23. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

Alonso, a young man from Munich had a woman, despite being a eunuch in her moments of passion he'd shoot her a ration with a squirt~gun concealed 'neath his tunic
  24. Scotteq

You Get The Last Word!

"To the Batcave, Kato, for Pustules of Happiness and Maggots of Joy", screamed Gnimli the Dwarf as he slipped on his bra and fishnet stockings just before a gigantic Dragon swooped down from the sky and devoured him in a single bite because Scott, our esteemed author, knew from the first word...
Back
Top Bottom