Search results

1. V

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

An early Diamond classic LP
  2. V

This came out when I was in High School. I remember being @ a HS Dance and Every Breath came on. A girl came up to me and asked U wanna dance, I said sit with me and listen to the song afterwards she says that’s a creepy song. Yeah not a love song I said. We did end up dancing to something else lol
  3. V

Billy Joel Live 100th and last regular monthly show @ Madison Square Gardens Televised :)
  4. V

A fantastic album :) Every few months I do a little experiment I pick a track on an LP each time I choose a different cut this time it was Shout. I then go through my vinyl upgrades I connect My Carbon Debut DC directly to my Yammie CR 640 n put my Ortofon 2M Red stylus in n listened to the...
  5. V

Been on a 80s Pop kick this weekend :)
  6. V

What a Fckng Debut :)
  7. V

1st of some 80s Pop 2 be spun :)
  8. V

Thanks jobrewer1983 but actually there’s an issue with the main camera on the phone it’s an old IPhone 8
  9. V

My phone wouldn’t focus :( This Temptations All The Million Sellers was the 2nd CD I ever bought back in 1987. I think I paid $19.99 for it. It still plays great despite some scratches lol
  10. V

Check out Lefty’s That’s the way Love goes Oh n he Co-wrote it asked Merle to record it :)
  11. V

A great album
  12. V

A different sound from the Beach Boys but worth checking out. This very copy is from the collection in my parents house it’s probably an original Canadian pressing release of it.
  13. V

Classic Ol’ Blue Eyes
  14. V

Haven’t listened to this in awhile :)
  15. V

Here’s 1 for the Boss Fanatics, just picked this up @ my local Record Shop. A Springsteen Fan Club Exclusive Bruce & The E-Streeters Winterland 1978 recorded live December 14, 1978
  16. V

Its fresh ground coffee black n Gordon Lightfoot's Sit Down Young Stranger LP :)
  17. V

A truly fantastic album Hero n Heroine in general The Strawbs are overlooked in my opinion :D
  18. V

I’m really liking what I’ve managed to pick up from Steve this his debut n Jackrabbit slim :)
  19. V

Actually a damn fine Album picked it up today thrifting :)
Back
Top Bottom