Search results

1. skynyrd77

Happy Birthday skynyrd77!

Thanks everyone. Been busy and haven’t been on lately. Super appreciate it. Hope everyone is healthy and safe
  2. skynyrd77

The Official 2019 AK Secret Santa exchange - What did you Get Thread

Santa got his sleigh up and running. Received my awesome double shot of some awesome blues.1 lp I’m familiar with and 1 I’ve nvr heard.. can’t wait to spin them.. thanks a bunch
  3. skynyrd77

HighFi.ED

Agree 100%
  4. skynyrd77

I think my secret Santa’s sled must of broke down. Maybe tomorrow
  5. skynyrd77

Merry Christmas everyone Looks like some mighty fine gifts everyone has gotten so far.
  6. skynyrd77

Well I was wrong lol . It was a gift for my kids from there grandparents lol
  7. skynyrd77

Well I received a mysterious amazon package today.... so I’m assuming it’s from here. im gonna wait till the big day to find out
  8. skynyrd77

Albums best listened to, start to finish?

Captain beyond self titled
  9. skynyrd77

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Got the new TTB spinning! Great album.
  10. skynyrd77

Near 15m speakers! WOW

Finally got a couple pics up. Anyone around here had any experience with these?
  11. skynyrd77

Receiver and speaker match

Beautiful!! I still use a pair of dx7 but all that’s original is the woofers and cabs. Van l speakerworks in Chicago did a 2000$ upgrade to them. Changed mids and tweets. He built a 18lb xover per speaker and filled with lambs wool and rewired with kimber kable. Now there matched to a modwright...
  12. skynyrd77

Receiver and speaker match

CV’s run super efficient! You will have zero problem driving either set. I have a pair of dx7 and there considered 6ohm. I’ve had dx7,dx9,d3,d9,at12,at15’s and they all drive easy and nothing has ever got warm.
  13. skynyrd77

Near 15m speakers! WOW

Those are the ones! I’ll get pics up. Wasn’t around them when I started thread
  14. skynyrd77

Near 15m speakers! WOW

i got a pair of these a few days ago and really didn’t know anything about them. I hooked them up and I’m extremely impressed. The imaging and detail in all areas really blew my mind. The soundstage is great also. Everything centered and clear as a bell. Not bright or dark or tinny!! I’m shocked...
  15. skynyrd77

5$ zenith table top radio find

Silver mica disease??
  16. skynyrd77

Are the sylvania tubes original to the unit?
  17. skynyrd77

I’ll pull the back off and take a few pics. I haven’t even looked inside yet. I like the look and feel of it. Gives my living room a nice authentic feel with a lot of the antique stuff I have!
  18. skynyrd77

Works perfectly and still in great shape. It’s dated 1-3-61 on bottom.walnut case. Sounds really good considering also. Anyone have one of these by chance?
  19. skynyrd77

skynyrd77 and his shirts

I have a listing in non audio section. Thanks guys for all the nice words. I enjoy it and it’s stress relief lol
  20. skynyrd77

skynyrd77 and his shirts

Thanks Ernie
  21. skynyrd77

Gillian Welch on vinyl

My copy is awesome. Sucks that your is not.. mine is actually better SQ wise then I excepted when I bought it
  22. skynyrd77

What TT's do you folks have

Technics sp-15 With pulse bodied denon 103r
Back
Top Bottom