Search results

1. dusttones

Pioneer CT-F650 Low Volume/Output

I recently replaced the belts (using WJOE glorious belt kit) on a CT-F650 deck. I have audio, but it is very low. I have to turn my receiver up to nearly full blast to get a decent volume (output vol also up all the way). I have dexoit (D5) the two potometers on the input/output dials. I can't...
  2. dusttones

Sansui FR-3080 Turntable

I'm looking for some input on this table, the Sansui FR-3080. I can't find a whole lot of opinions on it on this site or around the web. I'm considering purchasing one that needs some work and curious if it's worth it. They say the tonearm starts to go inward, but then starts back to original...
  3. dusttones

Sansui FR-3080 Turntable

I'm looking for some input on this table, the Sansui FR-3080. I can't find a whole lot of opinions on it on this site or around the web. I'm considering purchasing one that needs some work and curious if it's worth it. They say the tonearm starts to go inward, but then starts back to original...
  4. dusttones

DAC Purchase - Input Wanted

I'm looking to purchase a DAC with a budget of around $150. I had settled up on the Modi 2 Uber ($150) after reading many reviews. I now have the option of buying a used (like new) Musical Fidelity V90 DAC for about the same, $150ish. It's hard to find comparisons since they are normally in...
  5. dusttones

Toshiba SR-250

I'm trying to find some more info on this TT, but it appears finding info on Toshiba TTs is pretty hard to come by. Does anyone have any experience (opinions) or more info on this table? Toshiba DC Servo SR-250 Belt Driven Turntable
  6. dusttones

Pioneer CS-700G Speakers

I'm looking into upgrading my speaker setup, I'm currently using the Cerwin Vega D-2s. Would moving to the Pioneer CS-700G speakers be a step worth taking? I can get them for ~100 in great shape. My current setup is Realistic LAB-440 (AT 120 ET) -> Sansui 6060 -> Cerwin Vega D-2 Thanks!
  7. dusttones

Pioneer CS-700G

I'm looking into upgrading my speaker setup, I'm currently using the Cerwin Vega D-2s. Would moving to the Pioneer CS-700G be a step worth taking? I can get them for ~100 in great shape. My current setup is Realistic LAB-440 (AT 120 ET) -> Sansui 6060 -> Cerwin Vega D-2 Thanks!
  8. dusttones

Technics SL-B300 Cartridge Upgrade

I'm considering upgrading the cartridge on my secondary TT, but would like some input before I put money into it. The current setup as is sits is: Technics SL-B300 (AT92ECD cart) > TC-750 preamp > Yamaha RX-V673 > Infinity Primus P363 I'm considering upgrading to the Grado Black cart...
  9. dusttones

Sony SS-U491 AV

Does anyone have any opinions/knowledge on this model (Sony SS-U491 AV)? Here are some pictures of the pair I just picked up. Looks like fake pressed wood, but they sound pretty decent. Information on the back says 8 ohms with max input power of 200W. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks...
  10. dusttones

Yamaha NS-550 Info Help

I picked up a pair of Yamaha NS-550 at a thrift store for cheap. I can't find anything about them online. The set I can find online listed as the NS-550's have the ear speaker shape (Like This), but these do not. I'm trying to see if these are are custom or what exactly I have. They say Yamaha...
  11. dusttones

Yamaha NS-550

I picked up a pair of Yamaha NS-550 at a thrift store for cheap. I can't find anything about them online. The set I can find online listed as the NS-550's have the ear speaker shape (Like This), but these do not. I'm trying to see if these are are custom or what exactly I have. They say Yamaha...
Back
Top Bottom