Search results

1. 70'sAudio

It's Been a Few Years

What's Up Everyone, it been since June of 2018 that I was last on Here. A Lots been going on with Life but I'm Glad to be Back. Take it Easy, Mike.
  2. 70'sAudio

Northern Catskills, NY

Good Morning, I'm Looking for someone in Northern Catskills, NY that could Pick Up two Audio Pieces and put them in a Box that I'll send You with a Shipping Label and drop them off at either FedEx or UPS...........I'll pay You for Your Time. :) Thanks for Any Help, Mike. :smoke: Send Me a PM...
  3. 70'sAudio

KG 5.2's & 5.5's

Hello Fellow Klipsch Junkies, I found a set of KG 5.2's in White Wash w/White Grills in Mint Condition Cheap($65) I already have a Set of Belles & KLF 30's. Anybody using the KG 5.2's and Loving Them.........I've Never Owned a Set of Speakers with a Passive Radiator before how do They Sound...
  4. 70'sAudio

What Type of DAC

Hello Everyone, I Know Nothing about these DACs I'm Wondering if they Make one for two Channel Audio with two RCA Inputs and two RCA Outputs as My Preamp(P306RS) does not have Digital Output.......I was hoping to have a DAC between my Preamp and My Amp. Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated...
  5. 70'sAudio

Klipsch Belles

Hello Everyone, I Found a set of Belles in Good Condition on the Cheap I'm wondering if they'll be to Much for My Living Room 15' x 25' with Vaulted Ceilings using the short wall for my Gear to get a little distance from the Sound Stage. Thanks for Looking, Mike. :smoke:
  6. 70'sAudio

Epicure Model 1 (M1)

Hello, anybody using these Epicure M1's..........I found a set pretty cheap. Epicure Model 1 Speaker Dimensions:42 3/4" x 12" (9 1/4 at front) x 13" Response: 32 to 20k Hz RMS Power: 20 to 200 watts Crossover: 160, 500, 2500 Hz Driver complement: 8" woofers (2) 4" midranges (2) 1" tweeter...
  7. 70'sAudio

KLF 30's

Hello Everyone, Is there any way to replace the Midrange Plastic mine has cracks and couple of the corners are broke off..........is there an Aftermarket replacement. Thanks for any Help with This, Mike.
  8. 70'sAudio

Heathkit W-5M / AA-121 Upgrades

I have Both of These Amps my AA-121 is in the Shop getting new Caps and a Good Going Through. I'm currently Using the W-5M's on one of My Main's in my Livingroom. I'm wondering what type if any Upgrade for Either of These Amps. Thanks for any Help, Mike.
  9. 70'sAudio

Heathkit AA-121 Stereo Power Amplifier

I've been Very Happy with my Heathkit W-5M 25-Watt Amplifiers I came across a Heathkit AA-121 40-Watts is anybody Here currently Using this Amp and Is there any Issues to look out for. Here's some Information on the AA-121 AA-121 Stereo Power Amplifier Features patented Heath ULTRA-LINEAR®...
  10. 70'sAudio

Thrift Store Find / Surround Question

I found an Onkyo HT-R530 with Onkyo Powered Sub and Surrounds all for less then 40.00 about two weeks ago.......Then I come across an Onkyo TX-SR606 7.1 AV it has the HDMI inputs and output the HT-R530 didn't have the HDMI's so the TX-SR606 will be my Main Surround System now. So I have Onkyo...
  11. 70'sAudio

Thrift Store Find Part II

So I'm Driving on my Daily Courier Drive in North FLA and I stop in my Lucky Thrift Store to Find a Yamaha RX-397 Receiver 50wpc in Like New Condition :banana:with a 6' Monster Cable w/3mm Jack and RCA Plugs on the other end for Hooking Up an Mp3........................$25.00 I was Told there...
  12. 70'sAudio

Thrift Store Find - Pictures Added

So I walk into a Thrift Store in Leesburg,FL. and I find an Onkyo HT-R530 7.1 110wpc Receiver with a Set of 7 Onkyo SKF Surround Speakers w/Onkyo SKW 530 Powered Sub-Woofer it's not Top of the Line But I figure for Only Paying $40.00 ;) What the Hell, it'll Make Watching Movies a little bit...
  13. 70'sAudio

Heathkit AS-1348

Hello Everyone, I just Fell in Love with a Set of Heathkit W-M5 Monoblocks w/P2 Preamps........Just Amazing Sound Through my Bose 601's. I came across a Set of Heathkit AS-1348's with original Speakers well if Heathkit is Making the Sweet Sound I'm Listening to I might as well snag these 1348's...
  14. 70'sAudio

Heathkit WM-5 Tube Monoblock or Dynaco Stereo 70

Hello again Everyone, I've been offline working A Lot of Hrs with No Time for much of Anything. So I'm looking at a couple of Tube Amps(2- HeathKit WM-5 KT-66/6L6 Tube Monoblock/ 1-Dynaco Stereo 70) and was curious Everyone's Thoughts on either unit. Take It Easy, Mike.
  15. 70'sAudio

Happy Birthday peteruk

:banana: Happy Birthday Young Man :banana:.......Hope you have a Great Day :thmbsp: ~Mike
  16. 70'sAudio

Any Members near Orlando FLA

So is there any members living near Central Florida........My Wife and I are getting back into playing Golf and thought it would be cool to meet new people for a round of Golf or just get together and have a Beer or two :smoke: ~Mike
  17. 70'sAudio

Corrugated Steel Panels

So I get my own Audio Room 15' x 15' with 8' ceiling with a window on two connecting walls(centered on either wall from the corner) Here's my concern there's Corrugated Steel Panels on the walls now it was my home office and I guess I was into the industrial look of it a few years ago...
  18. 70'sAudio

Sorround Sound Recommendations

So the Wifey tells me she wants surround sound while watching movies can I just add on a THX processor to my Onkyo Amp/PreAmp setup :scratch2: if so any recommendations on a good surround sound processor :smoke: Thanks again, Mike
  19. 70'sAudio

So I'm Remodeling Thread

Is anybody else doing any remodeling/building anything at the house,shop,business post it up. My Wife finally gets her Dream Kitchen with all her favorite SubZero / Wolf Appliances :banana: Here are the two 36" Freezer/Fridge side by sides I just installed them and put on the single top...
  20. 70'sAudio

What Circa are You!!

Not sure if this has been done yet so here goes......What year were you born in :scratch2: circa~1964/49 :smoke: ~Mike
  21. 70'sAudio

Pioneer SG-9 GRAPHIC EQUALIZER

Has anybody got an SG-9 EQ or ever used one ?? I'm thinking of getting one and wondering if these are a solid unit ?? I was thinking of adding one to my Pioneer SX-1280 livingroom setup......any thoughts on using an EQ. Thanks again, Mike.
  22. 70'sAudio

Diehard Bose Head

Okay, so most of my life I have owned Bose 501's and 901's I think of Bose as being a live sound(all around stereo sound) and other speakers I've listen to over the years like JBL, Infinity, ADS I consider them to be studio speakers(with a small area of stereo sound) move out of that area and...
  23. 70'sAudio

CD Player for my System

Okay so I'm looking for a good CD Player for my 70's system it doesn't have to be a Pioneer but it would be nice any thoughts or recommendations :scratch2: Nothing beats listening to Vinyl but my Old Lady really wants a CD Player Livingroom system: SX-1280 receiver, CT-F9191 cassette...
  24. 70'sAudio

Thank You!!

I'm new here and just want to say Thank You!! to all the members here on AK for all the help I have gotten :thmbsp:.......Very Cool site and just Amazing members here. Once again, Thank You All!!
  25. 70'sAudio

Amazing Building & Concert Hall

I just saw this on "Build it Bigger" :jawdrop: check it out http://englishrussia.com/2012/04/10/project-of-the-future-by-in-baku/
Back
Top Bottom