Search results

1. cabinover

Happy Birthday cabinover!

Thank you all, it's been quite a while since I've been here. Will try to make more appearances now and then. I miss this place but life does what it does sometimes.
  2. cabinover

HOW TO REPLACE AKAI GX-747 TENSION ARM BELTS -NEW VIDEO

More for my fading memory than anything else I'll add this to the directions. The counter belt will fall off when you take the right reel table out. I, after reading the above directions which are dead on, started removing the rear cover. Then started trying to figure out how I was going to move...
  3. cabinover

Hibachi Restaurant Woes

Wait, in front of their minor children and grandchildren? That's interesting.:rflmao:
  4. cabinover

Sansui G9000 reasonable price

Me too.
  5. cabinover

OHM Walsh? at GW in OR

Someone is going to get a heck of a deal if they are local. A very nice sounding speaker that floats an image better than anything I've heard. Well, those and TimeWindow 1s for my ears.
  6. cabinover

Happy Birthday to cabinover

Thanks folks!
  7. cabinover

2500 from beyond the realms of death

No problem my friend.
  8. cabinover

2500 from beyond the realms of death

Put a price on it, CL isn't ebay and no price is against CL policy. Aside from that little thing, that is a beauty and good luck with the sale.
  9. cabinover

Greetings From Upstate NY

A little North East of you here in Fair Haven, Vermont. Welcome to the club!
  10. cabinover

Opinions on Ortofon Super OM20 stylus

I bought a used Super OM20 quite a while ago and the stylus was bent. Both channels still play but one is quieter than the other. Anyone here have experience with this cartridge and swapping styli? Needle doctor has them for $199. Is that a decent price? Forgot to mention, this is mounted on...
  11. cabinover

Sad News, Alleykat has passed

Godspeed and rest in peace young man. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.
  12. cabinover

Miss Bootsie's Final Viewing

Sorry to hear of the loss of a family member. It's a tough thing to get through and only time helps.
  13. cabinover

Do you like the new format???

I'm not one for change but this new look is starting to grow on me. I just have to look around a little longer to find everything and that's to be expected.
  14. cabinover

GKleiner is the man!

Kind of got lost in the shuffle, this atta boy for Gary. He threw up a great Rush deal and I was the lucky owner. What can I say, shipped quickly and the records are as described, fantastic! Sorry it took me so long to throw this out here. Bob
  15. cabinover

Words no wife has ever said before.

My wife still likes the Cornwalls for their bass. She's always asking when they can come down from the garage playroom. Probably when they are being loaded into someone else's vehicle. :)
  16. cabinover

Help a father out...

Done
  17. cabinover

My first pork shoulder roast

Sounds good to me. Of course, you know it really didn't happen since you ate the proof without pics. :)
  18. cabinover

altecs-

Me either. I just know they'd be gone 10 minutes after I left my house and the owner would conveniently "forget" to call me back. They'll be another set albeit probably for more money. Cherry cabs would have been beautiful though.
  19. cabinover

For any Altec Nuts out there...

I really don't think he wants to get rid of them. Yup, just checked the price again to be sure and I don't think he does.
  20. cabinover

I'm a teen restoring his Father's turntable for their 32nd anniversary - help...?

Good on you for attempting a very nice project for your folks. The constant hum could be a couple things from past experience. A ground loop can cause a hum. Try using a long extension cord and plugging it into another room's outlet. Then plug TT into it. May stop the hum. There are ways to fix...
  21. cabinover

Ice maker on Samsung fridge isn't

I have, that's what's in the ice box now. The best part of them? They aren't round, which ever so conveniently blocks the liquid from getting to your mouth from the glass.:beer::beer:
  22. cabinover

Cornwall vs chorus ll

I'd say an even swap would be fair.
  23. cabinover

Took this ice maker apart yesterday. Seems I have one tooth gone from the motor gear and two teeth missing from the other gear that turns the ice cube pusher outer thing. (that is a technical term for all you laymen) Epoxied and cut new gears last night. It made one batch of cubes so far. Don't...
  24. cabinover

E. Chicago IN TEAC A-3340-S, Tektronix scope

That is a great quad receiver. Have one powering the garage. For around 35 watts it will rock out nicely when asked to. Won't find a Cutlass in that nice condition around here at all.:no:
  25. cabinover

Well the damned thing is cranking out ice this afternoon with the arm still up. Beats me. I'm still not sold on the energy savings of this over our old one. I didn't see any difference in our electric bill. The old one is in the garage now keeping apples cool for a bit. Edit: Dammit!! The wife...
Back
Top Bottom