Search results

1. J

I need a media player that can...

I don't know if you found a solution to your problem but I believe MediaMonkey will do what you want. You will need to install this script and you should be good to go. Jim
  2. J

Smokers

I don't know if it is big enough for you but I use thishttp://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/grill/2005/charcoal/cg_sg_smk.aspx and look here http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/ Jim
  3. J

Finally Met A Sam Adams I Don't Like

Sam makes some very good beer. They really screwed up with this one. Lambic? I don't think so! Why they are still making this beer is something I don't understand. Jim
  4. J

So, The Doorbell Rings Just Now...

Language is a little salty. http://youtube.com/watch?v=heQhXqXkECA Jim
  5. J

Hooking up Computer to Reciever

I have been on the lookout for one of these RCA Lyra's for a while now. I spotted a good deal here . I recieved it today and everything works as advertised. This deal not only includes the transmitter and receiver but it also has an extra receiver. For just a little over $20 delivered, I...
  6. J

Members, time for you to vent on me

My biggest problem with this place is..........No Thor!!! Jim
  7. J

I need a compact amp

This is where I have got a couple. Good price and a good place to deal with. Jim
  8. J

Lager goodness

Drawback? Sounds like a "feature". :yes: Jim
  9. J

Japanese Knives

We are talking Japanese knives here. I think Ginsu are Chinese. :lmao: Jim
  10. J

Boosting an iPod's power to a Sansui Receiver

Don't know if an ipod is exactly like my mp3 player but the volume on the player should be all the way up. You use the volume knob on the amp for fine adjustment. Jim
  11. J

Japanese Knives

I'm a big Kershaw Shun fan. Not cheap, but worth it. Jim
  12. J

Cerwin Vega HED U-123 - Opinions Please

I like mine. :yes: I bought them new around 1980 or so. After a foam job they are still in use today. As noted previously they are very efficient and will rock the house. When I first got my T-amp I hooked it up to the CV's. The police didn't need to be called but I was quite impressed...
  13. J

Dark Beers anyone?

Sounds like a plan. The Hennepin is aged for eight months and when I compared unaged and aged at the brewery there was a big difference. Jim
  14. J

Dark Beers anyone?

Ommegang is easily the most unique of the four, a must visit. Don't get me wrong the others are very good also. Also of the four only Triumph serves food, very good upscale food. It is a brewpub and the others are strictly breweries. One problem you'll have is Ommegang and Cooperstown...
  15. J

Audio to style your hair and use as a laxative.

Different version of the same insanity. Forget her hearing, I think she has some dain bramage. :drool: Jim
  16. J

Repairing CV 12TRs

I stumbled on these . I don't know what they go for but they seem a bit steep to me. I wouldn't mind a pair though. Jim
  17. J

Audio to style your hair and use as a laxative.

Boom I hear the just bought the house next to Grumpy. :pistols: Jim
  18. J

Dark Beers anyone?

I just had a great beer week. In the span of a couple of days I was able to visit, Ommegang, Cooperstown Brewing, Triumph Brewing, and Riverhorse. :beer: All four are great and highly recommended. Too bad I have to go back to work next week. Jim
  19. J

First smoke of the season

BRITU, "renowned Mr. Brown", BB. You guys are speaking my language and making me hungry! I'm going to have to crank up the smoker this weekend. Jim
  20. J

Dark Beers anyone?

The funny thing is I'm using the wallpaper of three philosophers that I downloaded from their site as my background. Jim
  21. J

Yourmusic.com

Yeah, I'm still hanging around. I guess I don't have much to say. I do chime in if I have something intelligent to add. That fact severely limits my audio posts. My purpose here is to absorb some of the vast knowledge that resides here. Besides if I say something you don't like, you might...
  22. J

Dark Beers anyone?

This is where I will be visiting next week. I'm getting thirsty just thinking about it. :yes: Jim
  23. J

Yourmusic.com

Another happy customer. I checked yourmusic.com out after seeing the thread here. I thought this was too good to be true but so far, so good. They don't have everything but how can you beat $5.99 a cd and free shipping? I now have something to look for in the mailbox instead of bills. Jim
  24. J

Dark Beers anyone?

Riverhorse does make some very nice brews but nothing that dark. Their Hop Hazzard being my favorite in the line up. But if you were to go up the Delaware River a little bit to Easton PA you would arrive at Weyerbacher . They offer many great beers in many different styles. I usually don't...
  25. J

My buddy's band - G8 - Jazz/Funk/Soul/Hip-Hop

Sounds pretty good to me. I think with a better mix it could sound great. Jim
Back
Top Bottom