Search results

1. J

Meter Problem

Does anyone know how to fix a Tuning Meter problem on a Realistic STA 2100D. Mine started to get stuck in the middle and the only way to get it free is to give the top of the receiver a quick rap. I don't like doing this as I know that repeating this will hurt the receiver. Jon
  2. J

Realistic given to me

Great Receiver especially for free!!!!! I have the STA2100D which is the largest most powerfull that was made for Realistic and a STA 95 another great receiver. Just take your time and CLEAN it properly and it will last another 40or so years. Jon
  3. J

Show me your rack!

I just LOVE that English Springer Spaniel!!!!!!
  4. J

Realistic Lab 440 cartridge

shure m75 ed type 2
  5. J

HEADSHELLS

Where can I get a replacement head shell for a CEC straight arm turntable actually a Realistic a Lab 440 turntable. Thanks Jon
  6. J

Headshells ???

What type of Headshell do I need to get to use and mount my new Shure M75 M75ED TYPE2 cartridge onto my LAB 440 Realistic Turn table. Thanks for all the help that You all have given me!! Jon 56
  7. J

Realistic Lab 440 cartridge

I am looking for a Realistic/Shure Model R 1000EDT unused brand new cartridge. Cost is of no concern within reason!!!! Please Contact, Jon Stauber Jon 56
  8. J

The Recorded LIVE Playlist

Personally I think that this recording is one of his WORST . It was based on a sad over played death of his son!! Way too much tragedy even for this essential bluesman.
  9. J

Southern California AK Meet-up RSVP

A TRUE CALIFORNIA SYSTEM!!!
  10. J

Realistic Nova 55 Headphones

Can I get any info on these headphones? How is the quality and sound of them.? What is a fair price for them" Jon
  11. J

Realistic Lab 440

I am trying to find a set of dust cover hinges for a Lab 440. Thanks, Jon
  12. J

Got a Favorite AK Thread? A kind of Mini-Forum? Post About It Here

My favorite thread is the Realistic Owners THREAD. jON 6
  13. J

Realistic STA-2100D Restoration

You need to find the LAB 440 T/T That is the best looking veneer turntable to go along with your system. They ARE'NT CHEAP!!!!
  14. J

most creative album covers

Most all the ROLLING STONES Album Covers!!! Especially the middle ones. Jon 56
  15. J

Radio Shack Mach One Speaker Rebuild & Optimus T-200 Rebuild ??

Are their any thread's on rebuilding either of these two types of speakers.
  16. J

Optimus T-110 special surround ???

You can find a generic or even a original on the internet with a little bit of searching. Jon :):music::)
  17. J

Realistic Optimus T-100 Floor Standing Speakers

I'm a Radio Shack Fan. I think the T-100 Speakers are okay for a hundred bucks. In fact depending where you live and the price, depends on a lot of variables. How hard are they to source,what condition are they in,what you have to put in to them to get them back into say prime condition.I...
  18. J

Where Does Your Dog Sleep (at Night?)

My three dog's ages 14, 7 AND 5 all sleep in my bedroom every night. They have ever since they were puppies and I have had very few accidents caused by them!! Jon
  19. J

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

The Rolling Stones Live at the Marquee 1971 along with Metamorphis
  20. J

Realistic Optimus T 200 Rebuild

Really thanks for all the replies. I thought these forums were about people sharing answers for each other asking questions,not just talking about their latest purchase. A video or photos on how to do a repair on the crossovers would be deeply appreciated. Jon
  21. J

Underrated turntables....Share Your Knowledge !!!!!

How about the Realistic Lab 440 T/T ?? Jon :angel::angel:
  22. J

Was "Tubular Bells" A Pivotal Point In THe History Of Music And The Record Business

It wasn't made in the 60's try the mid 70's. It was one of the reasons that Mick Taylor rolled out of the Stones. He enjoyed the recognition that he received from Mike Oldfield that he wasn't getting within the Stones. Jon :angel::angel:
  23. J

Realistic Optimus T 200 Rebuild

Is there anyone who can or has already posted some complete information along with some photos on how to rebuild the crossovers and the rest that goes along with it to complete the job?? I am a complete novice to doing this kind of speaker work. Thanks, Jon :):)
  24. J

Older Turntable

Any opinions on Realistic turntables? I have noticed that they are worth in great condition almost what they cost new. I have a Lab 440 that is in immaculate condition and works great. It has a Shure 1000 EDT Cartridge on it. How does anyone think it compares to other newer turntables that are...
  25. J

What TT's do you folks have

Not Many I have only two turntables as of now. The Audio Technica APL 120 and the Realistic LAB 440. Jon 56 :thmbsp::thmbsp::music:
Back
Top Bottom