Search results

1. S

Oops! Did I do that? Kenwood KA-7100 - Preamp Board Capacitor

I think you got it right. you can take a look at this thread here .
  2. S

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

another banger from this awesome band. very Slayer-like!
  3. S

Todays METAL playlist

I just got introduced to this band, holy moly! I haven't been excited by any rock/metal band since the 80's. they bring the old school metal sound back and their musicianship is friggin' awesome. I love it!
  4. S

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I just got introduced to this band, holy moly! I haven't been excited by any rock/metal band since the 80's. they bring the old school metal sound back and their musicianship is friggin' awesome. I love it!
  5. S

Sansui-parts-shop question!

Sorry to hear the sad news.My condolences to Nies' family.
  6. S

AU-D11ii Broken RCA -phono

I don't know what is going on with that web site now. I just excepted the risk and continue. I had the same issue,Nies didn't answer my e-mail. But Mathias AKA Hifi 1991 ordered the parts that I want for me. And he had no problem getting e-mail from Nies. Here is my old thread that I was asking...
  7. S

And this one looks like it has 4 legs. Or You can look through the cinch terminal to see if there is any that look like yours. good luck!
  8. S

I bought this from sansui-parts-shop.com. to replace the phono input on my AU-G90X. it's not exactly the same gold plated like mine but it works. If yours has 5 legs then it should work fine.
  9. S

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

AU-G90X,624070933, stevo1214
  10. S

Rare Sansui AU-G90X needs some help!

Thanks for the info, Jose! But it's way over my head. :D
  11. S

Thanks to HiFi 1991 (Mathias) for ordering them for me. But I don't know if they were shipped by Nies or his relatives? why no communication with his buyers?
  12. S

If it's the last resort , then I have to try that route.
  13. S

Thanks AUD101, I'll check it out. After looking at the dimension of that transformer it's very tiny compare to the original, I don't know if it's going to work well or not?
  14. S

Thanks quadklipsh. I hope I can find solution for its issue someday, I enjoy this amp a lot.
  15. S

No, I guess he's either on vacation or something. But then he has been here more than a year ago. So I don't know.
  16. S

Thanks for the idea, Jose! But I have no clue about transformer, so I guess I just have to use the amp with no headphone output. Don't you think the Bias of 27mv is a bit high on these G90X and 707X? I feel that the amp is a bit too warm at 27mv. I reduced the bias to 22mv instead.
  17. S

But I thought the G90X were produced after the D11 II and it has a different tone control board, Sansui should have fix the problem already?
  18. S

Oykyo TX-SR805 one of the big boys with nudes

the 805 also has Burr-Brown DACs, the PCM-1796, I think that's why it sounds quite good in stereo? I still enjoy mine since 2007.
  19. S

Thanks for the info, John! I guess nobody had replaced the transformers before, I can't find any info on the internet about it. I hope there is some transformer that can replace the original out there somewhere.
  20. S

After installing the new reed relay that I got from E*&y ( Electrol RA3031-2241 DPST-NO 24VDC 1600 Ohm). the headphone output is still nothing, I guess that the 2 transformers are dead. :( I just read somewhere I think John (Hyperion) wrote that if the headphone jack is plugged in and the amp...
  21. S

Thanks for your help HiFi1991! I'll message you.
  22. S

Thanks John! That was the address that I e-mailed him but no response. I hope he's on vacation.
  23. S

Hi, Did anyone buy from this web site recently? I want to buy some parts. But I couldn't register from the US address, and I did send a couple messages to Nies through his site's form and through regular e-mail more than a week ago and still got no response from him. And I also check his AK...
  24. S

yes. no sound from headphone jack at all.
  25. S

I would love to replace the whole jack assembly if I know where to get it.
Back
Top Bottom