Search results

1. needforspeed

Mayware Cartridge

Recently got this cart as a gift, However can find no info about this company other than obviously from England Anyone heard of them, I’m going to sell it but don’t even know what it’s worth Thanks in advance
  2. needforspeed

Super Clean Vinyl

Want to thank @bandg69 for two excellent albums, Very clean, Great packaging and shipping Will definitely use again Robert
  3. needforspeed

Empire 1000 ZE/X cart

Needing some info on how this is mounted, Got this for free and tested good, But no mounting tabs I’ve seen a snap in empire mount, But also have seen this cart with tabs attached as usual
  4. needforspeed

KENWOOD MODEL 600 Info

Hello Just bought a broken Model 600 and am planning a full restore at Pacific Stereo, What I’ve read its from the mid 70’s supreme series, But not marked that way on The faceplate The other question is how good is the phono preamp (Very important) Lastly, What is the correct tuner for this...
  5. needforspeed

Avguytx (Kip) Is a great seller

Bought a cassette deck from Kip, Arrived on time, Great packing, Looks as described, Everything works and even ate some of the shipping Many thanks for a great transaction
  6. needforspeed

FIREPOWER--Judas Priest

Artist--Judas Priest Year--2018 Label--EPIC Genre--Metal Title--FIREPOWER This, The 18th studio record of their career, Turns out to be one of their best, As was forecasted by Glen Tipton in the early stages of recording. And he was certainly correct! Filled with riffs, Excellent writing, And...
  7. needforspeed

Priest Guitarist Glen Tipton Stepping Down

Judas Priest founding member and Guitarist Glen Tipton is stepping down from The upcoming Firepower tour, Due to Parkinson's Decease. While contributing to the full album, He states he is no longer able to play the complicated riffs in a live setting. Heavy Metal Guitarist and producer Andy...
  8. needforspeed

Signal Relay Bad

I have a Musical Fidelity Phono Pre amp, And it started a loud clicking. Opened it up, And one corner of the board gets very hot, And feel 2 relays vibrating more than the others. I found the relay on line, But a 20 week wait? There is a Panasonic hat I think is the substitute, But will that...
  9. needforspeed

Desert Eagle 357

Recently acquired from this pistol used for home defense and a new job, Have owned a Smith and Wesson 9mm, And after shooting this gun, Am impressed with the accuracy, And minimum recoil for this caliber. Very well made in Israel. It was a big hit at the range I use. Anyway, A well done handgun...
  10. needforspeed

4-2-7...Really Good Guy

Bought a stack of great vinyl, Heard some great music on a truly nice thought out rig. Thanks Dan
  11. needforspeed

Audio Classics C-27

Wanted to get thoughts on this Pre Amp, Before purchase. My longtime Phase Linear is finally showing signs of decline, To the point of temporarily using an AVR to spin records. Want something rock solid, Great sound and looks. Have 2 Other units on my short list, But this seems interesting. It...
  12. needforspeed

Klownschool (Rick)

Another great stack from Rick. Always graded on the money. Wash, Play, No issues. Thanks man!
  13. needforspeed

Needlestein--AT 95SE

Wanted to see if your familiar with this cart. I bought LPGears upgrade, Carbon fiber elliptical stylus installed. This is my first MM, And must say this is a nice combo, Loaded correctly. For $95 shipped, It seriously gives a Grado Gold/8mz a run for the money. Always enjoy your info, Have...
  14. needforspeed

Klownschool(Rick) Strikes Again

Thanks for another killer stack of vinyl. As usual, Graded on the money. Washed them up, Play and sound really nice. Thanks man.
  15. needforspeed

AT/LP Gear CF95se Cartridge Question

Have been wanting to try a MM cart for awhile. I set my budget for no more than $100. As you know LP Gear sells cart/ headshell combos. Since I needed a HS also, Picked this up for $109, Shipped. This is an AT95se, But loaded with a carbon fiber super elliptical stylus. Reviews have been...
  16. needforspeed

NAK RX 202--Graded A+

Picked up this machine from flea market last week. I just getting back into tape, And had a TEAC A 430, While OK, Not the sound I was looking for. Cleaned the capstain and transport, Soldered they power cord, Sounds great. Excellent imaging and sounds clean. Now I see why these machines are...
  17. needforspeed

Klownschool--Strikes Again

Fast shipping, Great vinyl, Grading, Always spot on. Never disappointed. Thanks man!
  18. needforspeed

Head's Up--Record Store Day 4/22/17

Just a heads to get out to your local record store. Now, Back to your regular programmed listening.
  19. needforspeed

Star Wars Canyon And The USAF/USN

Saw an article in today's paper about pilots training in Death Valley through a canyon named after the movie, Due to the close flying against canyon walls. This shot is from close ups from a famous English photographer. He states some shots are under 250ft from canyon floor and supersonic. The...
  20. needforspeed

Klownschool And Clean Vinyl

Bought some lp's recently, Packed well, Shipped quick, And play and sound great under a pretty revealing cart, Grado Gold/MCZ. Thank you sir! Will be on the look out for more!
  21. needforspeed

Marantz SA 8260 SACD Player

Have always wanted to try a player from this company. Have a chance to pick up a fully serviced unit for $175. Have read they can sometimes have issues playing dics's, However this shop says it has been solved. Any experience you can pass on appreciated.
  22. needforspeed

Castaway

Had never seen this all the way through. A well shot film, And nice production. The ending threw me a curve, Nice flick.
  23. needforspeed

Northwinds--Keeping It Real

Purchased a sealed LP, Plays excellent, Great packing, And fast delivery. Well done, And have a great holiday! Robert
  24. needforspeed

Auction For VOA Charity-Metallica HardWired-To Self Distruct, Sealed

Up for auction is the new Metallica LP. Getting rave reviews, I can say it Rock's. Shipped in a double record shipping box. I"ll cover shipping. Let's help some people out this holiday the AK way. Auction runs until Saturday Dec 10th.. Midnight Pacific. Thanks for looking Robert Happy Holidays...
  25. needforspeed

Reminder--Record Store Day--11/25/16

Go to recordstoreday.com, Enter zip, Get out for some new music.
Back
Top Bottom