Search results

1. jeanmarie

Opinion: The long overdue death of the stick shift car

Never get rid of mine! 2004 mustang gt rag top.
  2. jeanmarie

Has the USPS Lost Its Mind?

That's freaking ridiculous!!!
  3. jeanmarie

Has the USPS Lost Its Mind?

I have had 2 packages lost in a week. One with usps and the other with fedex. I don't know what's going on but it's not good!
  4. jeanmarie

RIP Terry DeWick

Terry restored my Mac gear years ago. I will enjoy them until my time. RIP Terry you and your knowledge was a huge up grade for AK. your expertise and advice are already being missed here. I am glad I had the opportunity to know and do business with you. RIP my friend.
  5. jeanmarie

What Kind of Razor Do You Use?

I don't. Haven't shaved in 10 years now.
  6. jeanmarie

Master of Reality missing R

Amy one ever see a Black Sabbath master of reality lp that is missing the embossed R on the front of the cover?
  7. jeanmarie

The final curtain - Mama finally passed away

You are so fortunate to have that portrait of her. I am sure it will be cherished.
  8. jeanmarie

The final curtain - Mama finally passed away

Chris , we never got to.know one another much just a few dealings on AK. But what you have done for your mother is unbelievable you have dedicated your life to the one that gave you life. I can not think of a more honorable thing too do. You are a good person through and through. We are sorry...
  9. jeanmarie

Post your Sunset & Sunrise pictures

Was that out your back door? We had one go by our place as well.
  10. jeanmarie

Honestly expected more from an amp costing nearly $20,000.

Be interesting to know if a n y one else out there has boards in there amps that look like that. Or was it a one of a kind?
  11. jeanmarie

Audio Technica AT 140 LC

Thanks! Hello from Wisconsin usa.
  12. jeanmarie

Audio Technica AT 140 LC

I have a AT 140LC Cartridge with about 45 hours on its original stylus in its original box. Along with a NOS in package at140lc stylus. What would be a fair value for them.
  13. jeanmarie

Hello from Wisconsin

Welcome from a fellow cheese head!!
  14. jeanmarie

Mc75 kits

Any one know we here I can get quality complete re build kits for the mcintosh mc 75?
  15. jeanmarie

Chinese Grilled Ice Cubes, really

Ahhhh ok.
  16. jeanmarie

Chinese Grilled Ice Cubes, really

What is it?
  17. jeanmarie

AR 4ax terminal connections?

And negative to terminal 1
  18. jeanmarie

AR 4ax terminal connections?

Put a jumper in there for the tweeter.
  19. jeanmarie

How Hot Does (and Should) Your Amp Get?

I have a WOPL 700b and it never gets hot. I run it 8 hrs a day and it's always just warm.
  20. jeanmarie

what is the attraction in being deliberately offensive online?

Its society In General. People are just getting meaner by the day. I can't remember any time when society sucked as much as it does today. We're sliding downhill fast right along with the climate. Makes me happy that I was not born any later then I was. I firmly believe that our era has seen the...
  21. jeanmarie

Denon turntable needs work

I have a denon dp59l that needs some work. I am in sw wisconsin does anyone know of any good repair facilities in this area or near enough to safely ship it to? Please let me know if you know of any. Thanks!
  22. jeanmarie

Which preamp with a WOPL 700B?

Which b and w do you have
  23. jeanmarie

Which preamp with a WOPL 700B?

No not really it is an outstanding pre. I like the idea of the separate phono pre. Maybe I'll add a sub woofer any suggestions there?
Back
Top Bottom