Search results

1. rsmalling

Im Back!

Hey all, just wanted to say hello! Im glad all looks well at Audio Karma still! All the best Rob Smalling
  2. rsmalling

How many members use reel to reel decks here ?

Congrats 707's are great sounding machines!
  3. rsmalling

I need to get a EE tape to try out!
  4. rsmalling

Im hooked, I listen to my R2R most everyday. :music:
  5. rsmalling

What are you listening to on your reel to reel right now?

Jethro Tull: Passion Play, on my Teac X-1000R
  6. rsmalling

Why Reel to Reel?

you all have said it better than I can, but yes, reel to reel is a great thing. Im new to RtR, like many I always wanted to get into it but couldn't afford to in the 70's and 80's. But now I have 2 machines and enjoy them very much.
  7. rsmalling

RTR's are the coolest thing ever!

Congrats on your new RtR! It looks like a great one! Im hooked on tape as well.
  8. rsmalling

8 track fans?

Ive got my HR 100 pioneer back in top shape after setting in my closet for years. Its great! Ive been getting new old stock blank tapes and recording to those. I picked up some nice maxells. Sounds great. Its fun to see 8 tracks being used again. Im temped to get another machine so I can take...
  9. rsmalling

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Thats a cool! TV set in the lower left! :yes:
  10. rsmalling

Teac X-1000R

That's too funny! I wish I was rich enough to just buy a new deck and never even take it out of the box! :yes: Thats a great find d.russell! Mine was seldom used, heads have no wear on them, and I got 4 metal reels and 1 plastic, and 2 were filled with some decent tape. And he always had in...
  11. rsmalling

Teac X-1000R

What do you think about the X-1000R in general? I picked one up from the original owner that was well cared for. I cleaned up the pots and switches, and lubed it up, all functions work great. Belt was replaced about 4 years ago. Reverse Play and Record is pretty darn nice as well. :yes: I may...
  12. rsmalling

For those who like shiny things

Very Nice Machine gustavoa! :yes:
  13. rsmalling

Pioneer Dumpster Find

Very nice!
  14. rsmalling

Stylus removal for AT95E

Same here very helpful indeed! Thanks
  15. rsmalling

Pioneer HPM-100 Recapping Walkthrough

This is a super thread!
  16. rsmalling

Welcome to this forum! Its really the place to be for anything audio. The members are very helpful. Cant go wrong with the Pioneer stuff! :banana:
  17. rsmalling

RT-707 Pause and Record Lamps and Auto Stop

Thanks GPS16, Will Do.
  18. rsmalling

Thats for sure! Thanks man. Im having a really fun time with this unit. Its just good!
  19. rsmalling

Just did a test recording, the left and or right rec buttons need to be activated before the record light comes on. So all is well on that. Im such a newb.....:thumbsdn: Sounded good! :yes:
  20. rsmalling

Reel tape storage show me yours

All Very Nice! Good Thread!
  21. rsmalling

Looking for help on what lamps to use for the pause and record indicator lamps for my 707. While checking out and I cleaning my new machine with out a tape installed I pressed the record and play buttons to check the record light and its out. Ill thread a tape into it and try it again to see if...
  22. rsmalling

Reel to Reel Newbie

Thanks dr*audio! That's great news for me.
  23. rsmalling

Reel to Reel Newbie

Here are some photo of the unit apart for cleaning and lube. Did the deox treatment last night and again this morning. Waiting for a new counter belt and a new tape. I can feel the slightest groove on the forward playback, and record head with my thumbnail :tears: that I didnt notice when I...
  24. rsmalling

RT-707 / RT-701 no auto stop - DIY pics

Thanks Olds442111! I just got a 707 and its not stopping, I bet this is the problem. You the man!
  25. rsmalling

Reel to Reel Newbie

It was really nice watching it action that's for sure. Its like bringing something back to life. Thanks for the search tips.
Back
Top Bottom