Search results

1. CORVAIRWILD

Grundig RT 100-What Did I Buy???

I was just cruising eBay looking for things that I don't have money for and don't need, and I saw this meet Grundig RT 100. So I bid and I won it. And after it was delivered I realized I don't have any DIN connectors for it, and the guy with the DIN connectors tells me it needs an amplifier. So...
  2. CORVAIRWILD

Superscope Reciever In Lancaster Co., PA

Needs BFH... I wonder if I could make a potato gun to fit it???
  3. CORVAIRWILD

Bent Shafts... How To Staighten?

Yeah, search engines keep offering me shoes and clothes. I never searched for any apparel, so much for their fancy search matching systems... I just wanted to see one
  4. CORVAIRWILD

Where The Heck Is The Classifieds???

It just magically appeared!!! Log out, log in... Wax on wax OFF!!! Oh, and pix of my yearly trip to California, had to stay home this year, wife is boiling in a Cauldron of Soup by headhunters in Mach Picchu Peru
  5. CORVAIRWILD

I really don't know how to do above task, and it'll prolly clear all my remembered pw's etc... I keep poking around doing search etc for Barter Town, and nothing except the preview BT... I did log out then back in, same... Screen shot of what I should see? And subscribers area? Where's that?
  6. CORVAIRWILD

so no link to the tool?
  7. CORVAIRWILD

A vid of someone breaking a shaft would be cool!
  8. CORVAIRWILD

I just bot this for $680, so I'm broke, kinda
  9. CORVAIRWILD

Vintage AR 48 Speakers - $90 (Greece NY)

What should these go for? A bit far for me, but I have a friend...
  10. CORVAIRWILD

I'll go look again. Can I get a screen shot pls?
  11. CORVAIRWILD

Can I get a link to Barter Town? All I see is the preview. Am I missing something?
  12. CORVAIRWILD

Yippeee!!!! I'm a red badged member!!!
  13. CORVAIRWILD

Kenwood Eleven II From Ebay, Unhappy w Purchase

Here's the latest message... >>> im going to pick it up now, but i can definitely say it was working perfect when we tested it here,or i would not have listed it how we did. look for the refund shortly, thank you <<<
  14. CORVAIRWILD

Yup, the tuner shaft of the Kenny I sent back was bent, and the selector on my SONY is bent
  15. CORVAIRWILD

I'm reading LuvVinyl now
  16. CORVAIRWILD

You quoted me, but didn't comment... Nice fish, too bad it got away. Never quit...
  17. CORVAIRWILD

And what about the ProLube?
  18. CORVAIRWILD

A friend said he has a tool that resembles a nut driver, hollow shaft, bell shaped flair on the working end. I did a Google search, and searched here... Nada... I know the shaft can break off... but...
  19. CORVAIRWILD

What's the diff between DeOxit regular and the Gold? I have a large new can of CRC, seems to work well, (on my JCV selector buttons). I def need the DeOx fader lube, but for some reason the Gold is less $$$ for the same amnt (5oz) from music 123 (Amazon link)...
  20. CORVAIRWILD

No rush, I'm getting good interest on my money... .25%. The lint in the bottom of my pocket is prolly worth more!
  21. CORVAIRWILD

Is that good or bad???
  22. CORVAIRWILD

I paid using the button in the middle above, but I would guess that whoever processes the payment will log me in
  23. CORVAIRWILD

I can only find Barter Town previews. Am I missing something? I just paid my $25. do I have to wait?
  24. CORVAIRWILD

Ebay - Am I just having awful luck or is this typical?

I buy cars and trucks off of CL all the time, and various small parts and fly out, get picked up at the airport and collect all the bits I've paid for months/years earlier, and drive back 3-4-5,000 miles home!! Love it!!!
Back
Top Bottom