Search results

1. RDSChicago

KLH Twenty Plus + System Replacement Turntable

I have a beautiful, restored Twenty Plus system missing the turntable that fits into the center cabinet. Does anyone know which model turntable the system uses, so I can try to source one? Thanks in advance. I’m looking for a plug and play table as I’m not mechanically inclined!
  2. RDSChicago

Cleveland to Denver

Hi, no particular time constraint. Let me know when you are making the trip and if we haven’t received our items by then, we’ll work something out. Thanks.
  3. RDSChicago

Cleveland to Denver

My wife’s mom passed away and we are trying to get some family heirlooms from Cleveland area to Denver. We already shipped a ceramic bowl by FedEx and they packed it, and broke it! Willing to pay $1,000 for safe transport. Would easily fit in an SUV or larger car. Would appreciate the...
  4. RDSChicago

Iowa to Denver

Anyone traveling that way! Transport for a pair of Kef 105.4s. Thanks!
  5. RDSChicago

Chicago to NY or NY to Chicago Round Trip

Howdy, I am selling some amps to an AK’er in NYC and he’s selling two amps to me. Is anyone making the round trip from NY to Chicago or Chicago to NY?
  6. RDSChicago

Has anyone found a pair of speakers and said "I'm done"?

I see the speakers. Are they the Rigoletto 2020 model? It looks like there are no USA dealers, only Canada in North America?
  7. RDSChicago

Can you tell me more about those Odeons? Can you send a link to the model for information? Is it still being made? Very good looking speakers!
  8. RDSChicago

Jean-Marie Reynaud Speakers?

I believe Baco has already laid claim to them based on the US Audiomart ad marked sale pending! They’re local to him, too! Lucky guy!
  9. RDSChicago

My Sonus Faber Extremas, while certainly not my last pair of speakers, will never leave!
  10. RDSChicago

I’ve always liked the external tweeters on the Trente. I’ve never heard them but they have a good look!
  11. RDSChicago

They are great speakers! I had a pair of Offrande Supreme V2’s and am often sorry I let them go!
  12. RDSChicago

Original Marantz Model 9 paired with later version

For you Marantz 9 owners, I was thinking of having my pair re-tubed and was hoping to hear some specific tube recommendations? My pair is fully restored. Thanks.
  13. RDSChicago

ADS L2030 Restoration

Guess that’s the place to sell!
  14. RDSChicago

ADS L2030 Restoration

So Matt, I see you’re selling the 2030’s. What is replacing them? The Thiel’s?
  15. RDSChicago

Sonus Faber Extrema -- any owners?

Question about amplification. Many say the Extremas need gobs of power. To me they sound great with 100 watts of tube power and an 80 wpc solid state that doubles down to 160 into 4 ohms. I also just bought a Class D Purifi which also sounds great with them putting out 200 wpc into 8 ohms. Can...
  16. RDSChicago

Sonus Faber Extrema -- any owners?

Just bought a pair of Extremas. The best speakers I’ve had in my home. Dynamic, full-bodied, great imaging and quite beautiful. Highly recommended.
  17. RDSChicago

Ohm Walsh F

Thanks.
  18. RDSChicago

Ohm Walsh F

What is the current price range for a fully restored pair? Say from a good amateur restoration to a pair that was restored by Millersound. Thanks.
  19. RDSChicago

1972 BMW 3.0 CSL. Petrolicious video.

That would be me! Hi Dan! Hope those Focal’s are still making you happy?
  20. RDSChicago

Wausau, WI to Northern Chicago Suburbs

Anthony, how are you doing? Long time!
  21. RDSChicago

Wausau, WI to Northern Chicago Suburbs

There is a heavy wood audio rack I'd like to purchase in Wausau, WI. Three shelves weighing 50 pounds each. Around 200 pounds total. I believe the rack is disassembled, but the seller disposed of the boxes. It's around a 4 hour trip each way and I don't have the time to drive 8 hours right now...
  22. RDSChicago

Best bang for the buck current production 845 tubes?

Reviving an old thread. Just got a pair of MasterSound 845 mono blocks and a bad tube in one of them shorted and blew the amp’s fuse. Luckily I had an extra set but was wondering the same thing, namely do the expensive tubes 845 tubes make an audible (and better) difference from the stock...
  23. RDSChicago

Lake George, NY Area to Chicago

I bought two large tube mono blocks and need to get them safely to the Chicago area from Hartford, NY. Anyone have suggestions? If you’re going this way I’ll make it worth your whole! Thanks.
  24. RDSChicago

Rogue Audio

Great company and great customer service. My Cronus Magnum is on the Fritz. I called the company yesterday and the owner, Mark, answered. He spent time on the phone with me. I packed up the amp last night and he provided a shipping label. He said he will fix whatever it is that’s wrong or I may...
  25. RDSChicago

Rogue audio Cronus Magnum 3 ... What do you all think?

Reviving an old thread. I have a Cronus Magnum I. Is it worth spending $1,400 plus shipping to send it to Rogue and upgrade to a III?
Back
Top Bottom