Search results

1. Twenty20Man

KLH Model 23 -- A Very Pleasant Surprise

well I will admit without any arm twisting..i like all my KLH's 6 (2), 17 (4) , 23 (2) recapped all the crossovers also 3 pr of Advents
  2. Twenty20Man

I need a stabilizer Pcb

awhile back I had some issues with my Stabilizer bd. I put it down as my grandson was diagnosed with leukemia. its been a long journey. I lost much of what i had as far as notes, parts, service manuals in some severe storms ripping my roof off. I decide to get my 1250 up n running and I come...
  3. Twenty20Man

Having some Medical issues, keeping me close to home.

Having some Medical issues, keeping me close to home.
  4. Twenty20Man

THE BEST CASSETTE DECK EVER

it always seemed to me very much like a pro camera you had every setting known to man for the perfect shot (the dragon) and the point and shoot camera, picked it up took a great pic (tandberg) and skipped all the fuss. hope that makes sense
  5. Twenty20Man

Lou Ottens RIP

RIP i love cassette
  6. Twenty20Man

Tandberg tcd 340a

Great looking deck and tandbergs are really good, i have several 320's and i love them good luck and happy listening. i always would get a lp record it and just play the tape instead of wearing out the record. the sound was equal to the lp to my ears.
  7. Twenty20Man

Well I'm back.....

Ty all. I'm feeling better, been away to long. I see Glenn is MIA hope he is ok as well.
  8. Twenty20Man

Well I'm back.....

Twenty20Man is back, kinda..I have had some medical issues and i'm miss reading about the goings on here at AK. Just going to sit back and read. say hey anytime Tom
  9. Twenty20Man

Talk to me about the SX939

I have both a 737 and a couple of 939, lol whats that tell you. both good i prefer the 939 and it took my 1250 to push it from the line up.
  10. Twenty20Man

Well, I'm back it's been awhile so..

I'm Tom 64 in Texas health could be better but i'm still kickin have a few yamahas, pioneers, concepts thought i would stop by see who's around. Howdy every one...
  11. Twenty20Man

I'm Back, sorta

how is everyone, been away health issues. thought I would pop on and say Howdy from Texas
  12. Twenty20Man

UPS no longer honors claims on vintage items .

i wonder if there are any 3rd party options
  13. Twenty20Man

SX-1250 power outputs?

i would grab the ones that EW recommends and store them for protection against replacements being discontinued
  14. Twenty20Man

Tandberg TCD310 MkII ~ update

how do i reach Mr Marrs i really need belts for my 320's
  15. Twenty20Man

Favorite SNL skits

the Ex police <another marijuana related death>
  16. Twenty20Man

Best band in rock history

learn how to spell, it's justin dweeber in no particular order yes genesis ELP who Zep beatles Stones neil young probably 10-20 more
  17. Twenty20Man

little vintage receiver & speakers for my wife

look for a nice pair of KLH model 17's completes the vintage look and the sound is very good
  18. Twenty20Man

Do you keep your vintage gear unplugged? (When not using it)

i have a dedicated A/c line with a wall switch and a surge suppressor plugged into it my stuff plugs into that
  19. Twenty20Man

SAE 2300 Power Amplifier

owned a 2200 for 20 years it was a great amp, crisp clean im sure the 2300 is not terribly different
  20. Twenty20Man

5000X versus a Pioneer SX-828

i am pretty sure the 828 was also the top of the line at the time
  21. Twenty20Man

This guy's at it again...

i'm still chuckling ty.. but sadly its like having the best olfactory system and and living next to a landfill. i'll pass
  22. Twenty20Man

Which Interconnects you use with your Pioneer?

make my own with canare L-4E6S and canare f-09 RCA's
  23. Twenty20Man

Best Pioneer Receiver? Your opinions, please

SX-1250...I like my pioneers
  24. Twenty20Man

markthefixer Needs Your Support!

Hey Mark I leave for awhile, (my own health issues, getting older is a bitch) and what happens..You can add my very best wishes to those you have. Your one of the great guys and we are all blessed to know you in any context. Tom
  25. Twenty20Man

SX 1050...no power

transformer is pretty low on the list I would think
Back
Top Bottom