Search results

1. Twenty20Man

I need a stabilizer Pcb

awhile back I had some issues with my Stabilizer bd. I put it down as my grandson was diagnosed with leukemia. its been a long journey. I lost much of what i had as far as notes, parts, service manuals in some severe storms ripping my roof off. I decide to get my 1250 up n running and I come...
  2. Twenty20Man

Well I'm back.....

Twenty20Man is back, kinda..I have had some medical issues and i'm miss reading about the goings on here at AK. Just going to sit back and read. say hey anytime Tom
  3. Twenty20Man

Well, I'm back it's been awhile so..

I'm Tom 64 in Texas health could be better but i'm still kickin have a few yamahas, pioneers, concepts thought i would stop by see who's around. Howdy every one...
  4. Twenty20Man

I'm Back, sorta

how is everyone, been away health issues. thought I would pop on and say Howdy from Texas
  5. Twenty20Man

6L6 guitar amplifier

Today i purchased a 50 watt 6L6 guitar amp, as i read around the net about this amp . a couple guys posted they modded the amp and it is way sweet now, one mentioned he tube rolled to get a better sound, and the other said he changed the speaker to a 12" jbl he had. ok i have a couple of...
  6. Twenty20Man

Koss Pro4AA Dilemma

I sent my original 4AA's to Koss to have the ear pads replaced, also hoping the would replace the cracked 1/4 plug. I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks so I emailed them. They emailed me back that that my name didn't ring a bell with customer service, did I happen to have a tracking number. I...
  7. Twenty20Man

Genesis Live

This is certainly for Genesis fans. Recorded at The De Montfort Hall, Leicester and the Free Trade Hall, Manchester, February 1973 it has 5 titles from Foxtrot and Nursery Crymes Starts with Watcher of the skies then Get em out by friday, The return of the giant hogweed Side 2 Musical Box...
  8. Twenty20Man

SI Swimsuit Issue

Say what you want about her racing but...DANICA PATRICK IS SMOKIN.... jeez she is hot. I understand completely now I just assumed they wanted to get her out of racing..uh uh they want to get her out of a racing "SUIT" laffs
  9. Twenty20Man

integrateds vs TOTL receivers

Ok I would think our renowned audio techs would have some insight here. So often Receivers are looked at askance because of their all in one presentation, I understand seperates with each component having their own power supply has been given as one of the reasons for the overall improvement...
  10. Twenty20Man

My 1250 developed and issue..

I am going to have to pull my stabilizer board since i have developed some trouble in the regulated voltages namely nothing on pins 8,9. i lost the function lights then i noticed a couple other things then. first the function lights but as i mainly listen to aux and tape. i ignored it, just a...
  11. Twenty20Man

CSN&Y 4 Way Street

I popped this Lp on for the first time in a long time. I was re-blown away on how good these guys can jam on each others tunes..haul this one back out guys and have a wonderful session..
  12. Twenty20Man

Spartanmanor

I received the lp's I purchased and they were shipped very fast. (how come from ebay it takes weeks..i digress)..anyway the descriptions were dead on price was most reasonable. thank you Tom
  13. Twenty20Man

Yamaha CDChanger Drawer sticks

I believe the belt is stretched a tad , it closes fine but it needs help opening. I think I will clean it with spirits but I would like to know If anyone has asource to get a replacement belt for Yamaha CDC series....thanks for looking
  14. Twenty20Man

Cr-3020 Pics

Well here are some pics of my 3020 and i will keep my progress posted till she is singing....
  15. Twenty20Man

Bad news about my CR-3020

Well FedEx has struck again, my Yammie was supposed to be delivered yesterday I waited all day put mucho things on hold so I could carry that bad boy in the house....nothing. I check last night and it wasn't updated except the estimated delivery date was changed from 2/19 to 2/22 I got a funny...
  16. Twenty20Man

HomerJSimpson

Received a pair of KLH model 6's and they were packed great and arrivd as they left Rich's hands...good job and thanks
  17. Twenty20Man

Speaker cabling and distances etc

Due to room restrictions I have one set of stacked advents closer to my 1250 than the second set of stacks, my question is, Should the speaker cables be the same length regardless or can one side be 6' and the the other 12 feet or doesn't it matter???
  18. Twenty20Man

I wonder about this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wilson-Audio-Watt-Puppy-6-0-Speakers_W0QQitemZ220171320047QQihZ012QQcategoryZ14993QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I think these are worth significantly more. hmmmmmmm
  19. Twenty20Man

Anyone have any idea where Vintage TX is

I havent seen a word from VT since June anyone have a clue how he is??????
  20. Twenty20Man

Personally I am getting tired of..

reading day after day Ebay being referred to as Eprey, Ethis, Ethat. I for one am very grateful for Ebay. Most everything I have purchased in the last 2 years have been found on EBAY. when I needed parts for something Ebay was the first place I looked and found it. Of course its not perfect and...
  21. Twenty20Man

My Concept 16.5 roughed up

I mentioned 2 weeks ago I bought a 16.5 off Ebay and was awating its arrival. Well it's here and my worst fears have been realized. After 3-4 emails to the seller describing proper packing and offering to send any additional funds necessary to assure proper packing materials. I was assured that...
  22. Twenty20Man

Signal Path Capacitors...

On many pieces of gear, it has been recommended to put Blackgate Caps in the signal path. On several of my pieces of gear the BG's are $4.50 apiece and I was curious if there was a capacitor better than ..let's say panasonic FC's but not quite as expensive as blackgates.
  23. Twenty20Man

I have a Concept 6.5......

available to me. The guy is asking a firm $90.00 for it. (Mods is this inappropiate, delete and PM me..sorry). I really don't need another receiver I simply want to audition a concept after reading all the hoopla here. Is the 6.5 a fair indication of the concept line and is the 90.00 in line and...
  24. Twenty20Man

SX-1010 Mods

I have bought a SX-1010 that has some issues and I have begun research into it's known problems and it seems an overwhelming amount rests with the P/S regulator board underneath. I have read some interesting mods that have been done to relieve some of the heat buildup in that area, ( additional...
  25. Twenty20Man

Yamaha trio FS

I was poking around classicaudio.com and checked out their buy and sell section. They have a Yamaha M-60, C-80, T80 trio for 350.00 for all three I 'm not sure but that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. no affiliation...
Back
Top Bottom