Search results

1. hotube

I type slow . thanks Rick

I type slow . thanks Rick
  2. hotube

Tips and tricks to make the most of your AK experience

I just paid you fokes when you changed sight the sight a few months ago. I don't think I owe any dues.
  3. hotube

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

Ampex AG350 .WORKING WELL
  4. hotube

speakers with minimal crossovers

I have lowther pm5a's , dx4's , and dx56's and a ply-hp . Most lowthers have a rise of 6db at around 6000. I fix it with a coil and cross it at 6k down. I don't think crossovers are a bad thing. But parts is not parts . Solen caps sound grainy So do Havelin in gear. just to mane a few.
  5. hotube

Lowthers - Looking for a DIY speaker plan

Hello; I'm new here . I have designed with lowthers. I make 3 ways. My lowthers are front horn loaded. [ bigest sound stage I ever heard and I have been going to the shows for 12 years ]. I use a 1602 Tad on the bottom and a 703 tad on the top.
  6. hotube

Hello; transmaster told me to drop you a line. I have A W-30 see thruogh blue tweeter. I was...

Hello; transmaster told me to drop you a line. I have A W-30 see thruogh blue tweeter. I was going to put it up fs . at 17$ do you wish to get it. regards Rick 708 645 1237
  7. hotube

Sophia Electric 300Bs?

I did not like the mseh plates . I went with Emission labs.They had an octive on the top and bottom sophia did not .That was 4 years ago. regards hotube
Back
Top Bottom