Search results

1. snorrewiets

Marantz 2225 search for a selectorswitch

Hello, I am looking for somebody to find me a selectorswitch ( AM,FM, Phono,Tape 2,Aux ) for a model Marantz 2225 or the axle. Axle is broken behind the knob. Regards, Ben.
  2. snorrewiets

My B&W DM4's finally arrived

For many times I have read articles about B&W DM4. A lot of satisfied owners also here on the forum. So I was very interested in these speakers. They were designed in 1972, so a long time ago. As domestic monitor, that's what DM stands for. A three way bookshelve , 10-30 Watts , with a DW 200/4...
  3. snorrewiets

Resistance Coles 4001 supertweeter

Hello I have purchased a set of B&W DM4 , which do not have the original Coles 4001 supertweeters, so I managed to buy on the internet some original Coles supertweeters,but I have found out that the resistors are 32 Ohms and the other one 38 Ohms, but I thought that itshould be 23 Ohms , am I...
  4. snorrewiets

Superscope R1270 made by Marantz with problem.

Hello I want to ask you guys about a Superscope (Marantz) with the following problem: About a week ago I bought a Superscope R-1270 looks very well, for the first time I checked the radio and everything worked ok, but today I hooked it to one of my TT's and I have the following problem: When...
  5. snorrewiets

Hello from Poland

Hello I would like to intoduce myself, my name is Ben and I am married, have two children, 5 grandchildren. In fact I am Dutch but since the time I was retired my wife and I emigrated to Poland where my chidren are born here. I am 64 years old and one of my hobby's are listening to music...
Back
Top Bottom