Search results

1. Krosya

Glad I decided to give them a chance - Criterion DS-1 speakers

As I said more than once - I dont need any new speakers. I am pretty happy with the ones I have ( and I have too many as it is). But sometimes I just cant stop myself if I see something unusual and interesting for sale. And this is what happened this time as well. I saw these Criterion DS-1...
  2. Krosya

What are you drinking now?

3. Krosya

Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Rare Harman/Kardon Model Twenty speakers:
  4. Krosya

Harman Kardon Model Twenty Speakers! Rare find!

Some pics:
  5. Krosya

Harman Kardon Model Twenty Speakers! Rare find!

Found these rare speakers and just couldnt not get them. First the specs - found in one of the old threads here: The original MSRP is $658.00 / EA. General Frequency Range 50Hz - 20kHz (+/-2dB) Sensitivity 87dB/1m/2.83VRMS Power Requirement 15 watts Dynamic Power 70W amplifier@10% clipping...
  6. Krosya

Canton CT90 Reburbish

Those look like great speakers. Since my recent introduction to Cantons, I think they should sound awesome!
  7. Krosya

Here I go again - Canton Karat 950 DC Speakers

Its been a while since , well many things. Since I visited here. Since I got new speakers. Since I wrote anything about speakers. So, here I go again. For a good while I was pretty happy with the speakers I have. And I still am. Really. I even stopped looking at local sales. Just didnt feel a...
  8. Krosya

How about some back yard nature pictures?

Back and front yard. Sorry for poor phone pics
  9. Krosya

Klipsch KG4 - Legend continues

KLIPSCH KG4 VS KG4.5. Let me try to answer this. First thing I will tell you is this - I have never used KG4.5 for just music. From the moment I got them, they immediately went into my bedroom's HT setup. While I use them often as a two channel HT, its still to watch movies and they are...
  10. Krosya

Klipsch KG4 - Legend continues

I have been a big fan of Klipsch speakers for a while. I prefer older models/Heritage line. Absolutely adore my Heresy III. speakers. But also own a couple more - KG 4.5 and KG4. KG4 has always been one of the favorite speakers. They were , actually, ones that got me started with the whole...
  11. Krosya

What the best Kabuki speakers you have heard

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sansui-sp-x7900-kabuki-that-sounds-good.807229/
  12. Krosya

Post photos of your speakers

13. Krosya

Realistic Optimus T-200 speakers - huge surprise

Just recapped these speakers with nice Dayton capacitors. Wow, what a difference. They already sounded good, but now, it's crazy. So clean and clear and low end improved too. Much better speakers than I ever expected.
  14. Krosya

What small speaker has surprised you with bass output?

Spectrum 108A Speaker are small and have decent bass for their size. Just rather rare and hard to find
  15. Krosya

After listening to these speakers for a couple of days, I can say that they are very detailed. Vocals and strings are excellent. Another thing, they seem to be more efficient than this ad claims: Of 90db. While I don't have any way to measure this, they behave very similar to my klipsch...
  16. Krosya

Show us your Realistic (Radio Shack) stuff

Realistic optimus T200
  17. Krosya

Well, I just can't pass up a good deal. I happened to come across a pair of Realistic Optimus T-200 speakers. They were TOTL in their day. I just had to check them out. Of course, surrounds were long gone but otherwise speakers were in superb condition. All original drivers, all working. Just...
  18. Krosya

Vinyl only spin list

19. Krosya

Vintage film cameras

20. Krosya

Vintage film cameras

21. Krosya

Vintage film cameras

22. Krosya

Vintage film cameras

23. Krosya

Vintage film cameras