Search results

1. braunluver

Marantz 2270 early bias issue

Disregard. My bad
  2. braunluver

Cascade Audio Systems?

I got this pair of speakers today. Cabinets appear to be homemade. But have these labels on the back. Search's reveal nothing. They do sound very good. Any info or thoughts would be appreciated.
  3. braunluver

Paradigm Monitor 9 tweeter rebuild

Reconed my tweeters with Chinese titanium domes....
  4. braunluver

Just another Paradigm tweeter thread.....

5. braunluver

Denon DP1200

This is a transformer less chassis. Service manual shows test points for various signals, but does not specify a ground reference point. So where do I connect ground lead? Sorry if this is a noob question
  6. braunluver

It continues......

Rectangle or round?
  7. braunluver

Magnetism question

On a speaker with a vent hole in the pole piece. If I were to place a piece of ferrous metal in that hole would it affect the magnetic field? Please bear with me on this. I am going somewhere with this..... And,yes,before you say it.....I know that it will have an affect on cooling and thermal...
  8. braunluver

University Sound

GS-100.....Is there anything special about these? Vintage? Year? Any info would be appreciated
  9. braunluver

Onkyo TX870 issue

So, 3 relays on main board. If unit is powered on with speaker A&B switches off, everything powers up normally. If switches are left off and headphones are plugged in, there is normal sound from them. If I push either A or B switch the unit immediately clicks off and right back on. So I...
  10. braunluver

Teledyne Acoustic Research

In highschool I aquired a piece of audio equipment. Made by AR. I believe it was a processor of some sort, but also an amplifier. Big, black, lots of knobs, recessed power button(push) .heat sinks were on the outside edges, concealed when cover was on. Transformer mounted in rear panel ...
Back
Top Bottom