Search results

1. Spacey37308

Allen Organ amps

A friend of mine is into Hammond organ amps turned into guitar amps. The last 3 months or so I have been traveling with him to help load and pull the amps and speakers. We took a chance and went to Hicksville, Ohio and picked up a Allen Organette organ. Had 4 6L6 tubes and 5U4 rectifier tube...
  2. Spacey37308

What kind of Magnavox

Is this. I know it is tubes. I just want to know the model. This is close to me.
  3. Spacey37308

New To Me Knight Products

A couple Knights came into my possession recently. A Knight KG-400 amp & a KG-50 AM FM Tuner. The tuner plays well, but the amp needs a little work. Here's a picture or 2.
  4. Spacey37308

!950's Panacoustic ... Anybody Got Any Info?

I recently was given a Panacoustic integrated tube amp. It uses 2 6v6 for output and 12ax7 for everything else. It has a selenium rectifier that I'm hoping to replace. It was made by US Recording Co. out of Washington DC. Was hoping for a little help and info on this beautiful little jewel...
  5. Spacey37308

RIP John Trudell

Native American activist and poet/ songwriter John Trudell passed away Tuesday after a long battle with cancer.
  6. Spacey37308

Need help in ID'ing this Amp

Any help would be appreciated.
  7. Spacey37308

Have You Found It Lately?

That perfect moment? Where everything fits exactly. The right music, the right volume, the right time for the right moment. When everything is aligned. It's magic.
  8. Spacey37308

Hello From Birchwood

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the great information. I have been following AK for bout a year now. Got some different gear than I had. Marantz 2270 Marantz AV550 Dynaco ST120 (2) Sherwood RV 5010R Crown XLS402 Dynaco SCA-80 KLH Model 5 Bose Series III 901 Sony CDP 355...
Back
Top Bottom