Search results

1. J

Bang & Olufsen Knowledge Question ?

Beocord HX Pro 8002 Hi Don, Thank you for your reply. In reference to the belts, it shows 2 belts in the schematic on page 4 -7 in the Service manual. The numbers of the belts are as follows 12140 and 12152 If you have the Service manual for this model could you check on it for me when you...
  2. J

Thanks pbda & the-real-mandak, For suggesting Beoworld, I have been a member of Beoworld for a couple of years now and so far, no help there yet. Maybe in time Thanks again guys Jayzjayz
  3. J

Beocord HX 8002

There is a Tech question I have for anyone with knowledge of B&O electronics, The cluster of wires 6 or 7 together as a multi colored harness that carries the sound and the digital VU readout when recording or playback. they came loose from the black plastic connector . So my question is this ...
  4. J

Beocord HX 8002 Hi BT, Thank you for your reply to my dilemma. Before I go and change the belts can you tell by what I described in my post, is what causes the slow down and eventually stopping of the tape drive. . Until the set cools off. I guess what I am asking you, do the belts cause this...
  5. J

Hi BT, Thank you for your reply to my dilemma. Before I go and change the belts can you tell by...

Hi BT, Thank you for your reply to my dilemma. Before I go and change the belts can you tell by what I described in my post, is what causes the slow down and eventually stopping of the tape drive. . Until the set cools off. I guess what I am asking you, do the belts cause this to happen and is...
  6. J

Beocord HX 8002 Thank you Tri-comp for your input . I do have a owners manual and service manual for this unit. I bought them right after I purchased the HX 8002. I just was hoping that someone else might have had this same problem in the past, so I could further pin point the problem with...
  7. J

Hi gang, I recently acquired a Beocord HX 8002 cassette deck. It was playing and recording great up until about a week ago. I was listening to a favorite tape of mine when all of a sudden it started to slow down, slower and slower until it finally stopped. I tried hitting play, but it would...
  8. J

Magnavox rear projection

Maybe someone out there can help my friend and I with this problem? Not to long ago I was given a 1996 Magnavox Rear Projection TV which I recently changed the coolant in the three CRT's and in doing so I used the Pro-Jo Convergence code to get it back to normal. And the picture looks really...
  9. J

Dustcover Hinges

Thanks Bully,Inductor and rallycat for your input. It does have hinges on it ,but the spring loads are shot. Thanks again guys Jayz
  10. J

Dustcover Hinges

I need to know where I can find Dustcover hinges for a BSR XL 1200. If anyone knows a good place to look for them I would really appreciate it. Thanking you in advance. jayzjayz
  11. J

BSR XL 1200 Turntable

Does anyone out there know where I can find the dust cover hinges for this model turntable. I would appreciate any help at all. jayzjayz
  12. J

Best Vintage Quad Receiver/Amp Choice

I had a Harmon/Kardon Quad system back in the 70's you might want to check that out. I can't remeber the model, sorry. But do a search and try to get some info. I gave mine to my son and he still has it and it still works. The problem is we had a big fight and he does not talk to me. so I...
  13. J

Marantz 2215B Stereo lamp problem ?

Thanks Dave for your reply, But I can not open the link you gave me. I tried every which way. Any ideas Jayz
  14. J

Marantz 2215B Stereo lamp problem ?

I just received the lamp kit for my Marantz 2215B Rec., In the process of changing all the bulbs I took off the stereo indicator bulb, and then realized it is good after I checked it. Which now tells me that if the bulb is good, that I am not getting any stereo signal to lamp. What do I check...
  15. J

" Reviving my old stereo equipment " Dokorder 7100 RTR

Does anyone out there know how to oil a Dokorder 7100 -R To R ? I know, there are a few places that have to be oiled on this unit. I just don't know where they are. If anyone has the knowledge or a schematic they could email me as to how to do it I would really appreciate it. I have cleaned...
  16. J

Soundcraftsmen Equalizer RP2212

Does anyone out there know where I can find the knobs for this equalizer. I bought this unit many years ago, then I sold it to a friend of mine, about 8 years ago. He then gave it back to me recently but all the knobs were missing and he said his young son kept taking them off and losing them...
  17. J

Dokorder 7100 reel to reel

Thanks Celadon, I'm probably going to have to take it apart to check for wiring problems and to also spray it with Deoxit which is an electrical spray. I'll tell you this though, it works great other than this small problem. Thanks again. Jayz
  18. J

Dokorder 7100 reel to reel

I Started a couple weeks ago getting all my old equipment cleaned up and in good working contition. I notice that the SOS and Echo when turned on works intermittently . Probably from not being used for awhile. Will Deoxit work on fixing this Problem ? And if so,how hard is it to get too? What...
  19. J

BSR XL- 1200 Linear Turntable

Thanks Nat for the info
  20. J

Marantz 2215B Tuner separation Problem

Having a problem with my Marantz 2215B Recievers StereoTuner separation. Stereo separation is fine in Phono mode and in Aux mode.....true Stereo But the Tuner Mode only plays in mono. Mono and Stereo modes are the same, when switched back and fourth. Anyone have any Ideas?? Jayz
  21. J

thanks for the info Celt Jayz
  22. J

BSR XL- 1200 Linear Turntable A few years ago I purchased BSR XL-1200 Linear Tracking Turntable. It was working fine at that time. I packed it away along with some other old stereo equipment,also in good working condition. Now to my problem? The turntable turns on and both speeds work but when...
  23. J

A few years ago I purchased BSR XL-1200 Linear Tracking Turntable. It was working fine at that time. I packed it away along with some other old stereo equipment,also in good working condition. Now to my problem? The turntable turns on and both speeds work but when you hit the play button the...
  24. J

Bsr Xl- 1200

BSR XL- 1200 Linear Turntable A few years ago I purchased BSR XL-1200 Linear Tracking Turntable. It was working fine at that time. I packed it away along with some other old stereo equipment,also in good working condition. Now to my problem? The turntable turns on and both speeds work but when...
Back
Top Bottom