Search results

1. ClinicaTerra

Any Thoughts on This Music Hall?

It's really that bad? How many people have reported issues with this thing? I've read a good deal of positive stuff on it... We got that already; take your player off "repeat" mode...:thmbsp:
  2. ClinicaTerra

Thanks. :thmbsp: It's definitely, then, off my "maybe I should have gone with..." regret list. :thmbsp:
  3. ClinicaTerra

Granted; but instead of writing all that, you could have given me your input with regard to the question I asked, which would have taken similar amounts of energy and time...:thmbsp: In your opinion, would this perform worse than an AT-LP120?
  4. ClinicaTerra

I did in fact stumble across a thread from 2011 in here that discusses a member's nightmare of an experience with this model; my apologies...was just interested in hearing some opinion on it, since I almost bought it. In your opinion, would this perform worse than an AT-LP120?
  5. ClinicaTerra

As an Onkyo Devotee, I Just Stumbled Across THIS...

Your Monoprice thread was locked? I didn't even know that; from what I saw, there wasn't anyone who engaged in name-calling and bickering. Indeed, strange.
  6. ClinicaTerra

Is This the Best Way to do the "Magic Eraser" Stylus Cleaning?

This is happening after I clean records, as well.
  7. ClinicaTerra

I tried the compressed air already and was told NOT TO DO THIS by members of THIS forum.
  8. ClinicaTerra

Can Someone Explain This?

Yes, but as it's been discussed, it seems the only way to analyze whether an anti-skate is working properly is to use a grooveless record...and those of us with anti-skates that SEEM to be working on the AT-LP120 haven't VERIFIED this with a grooveless record...we're only going by the fact that...
  9. ClinicaTerra

As an Onkyo Devotee, I Just Stumbled Across THIS...

Why would this thread get locked? Because the Onkyo was discussed in another thread already? I posted a thread about a Music Hall that shares these tables' style, as well...
  10. ClinicaTerra

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_823USB1/Music-Hall-USB-1.html?tp=48766 I recall seeing this in a Crutchfield catalog when it first came out and I was thinking of getting it before considering the AT-LP120; what do y'all make of it? It's definitely one of those "clones" we speak of here...
  11. ClinicaTerra

Thank you!! :thmbsp:
  12. ClinicaTerra

Alright, guys, I got it -- I just wanted to know if the video I posted looked like the correct way to do it; I will look into a brush and fluid, as well. In a related scenario, just tonight I was attempting to burn some 12" singles onto CD-R and I noticed that even after cleaning them, there...
  13. ClinicaTerra

I already stated that I would search, and I will -- in the meantime, more replies came in, so I'm responding.
  14. ClinicaTerra

LOL... Who came up with trying a Magic Eraser to clean a stylus in the first place? Seems, on the surface (no pun intended), a bit far-fetched; but I suppose if it worked for some...
  15. ClinicaTerra

Thank you for the feedback, sir. :thmbsp:
  16. ClinicaTerra

A Quick Question About Dust Covers...

Interesting; thank you.
  17. ClinicaTerra

Thank you -- I will look into that. I mentioned the Magic Eraser thing because I think we had some laying around the house to try...
  18. ClinicaTerra

Thank you, as always, Jeff -- I will try this, as I think we have some of these around the house...:thmbsp: Does this work "better," per se, than using a stylus brush?
  19. ClinicaTerra

Thank you, bud. :thmbsp: What is your anti-skate set to currently...do you recall? And what do you keep your AT95E's (if your table is equipped with one) tracking force set to? AT recommends 2.0, but I bumped it up a little bit today to see if that would affect the sound...
  20. ClinicaTerra

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

A quick question about cartridges and tracking force, without having to start another thread... I saw some discussion in here that talked about the AT95E, its recommended force of 2.0 by Audio-Technica and "ways to make it sound a bit better" and it was the consensus of some folks like...
  21. ClinicaTerra

Thank you, Jedi. :thmbsp:
  22. ClinicaTerra

Yes, the video depicts the correct way of doing it?
  23. ClinicaTerra

Thank you for the response, bark... Oh, well yes I am beginning to learn, now getting back into vinyl after many years away from it, that it does indeed sound dynamically different than CD...but in my case, there's just something...I don't know..."scractchy" and "harsh" sounding about my...
Back
Top Bottom