3. Willeve146

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Canned Heat - The New Age
  4. Willeve146

Makes perfect sense to me...
  5. Willeve146

Visited the Dallas Vinyl Record Show in Richardson, Texas this morning; went a little wild. I’ll be playing “new” stuff all night starting with this... Any body else make it to that event?
  6. Willeve146

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same Now to settle in with a bourbon and the Zep. Happy Holidays everyone!
  7. Willeve146

Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
  8. Willeve146

My Kenwood kd-990

That’s a beautiful table! Enjoy!
  9. Willeve146

I’m going to add this to my list of LPs to get and find if I’m a fan. I’ll Let you know. LOL
  10. Willeve146

Joe Satriani - What Happens Next Been on the road for awhile. Made it home with a new Satriani album. First time on the table; he’s amazing.
  11. Willeve146

Peggy Lee - Miss Peggy Lee recorded at the Basin Street East. This is a march 1960 live show recording in the Basin Street East in NY city; Peggy at the top of her game. Interesting note from the bottom of the back cover: “This monophonic microgrove recording is playable on monophonic...
  12. Willeve146

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Mussorgsky’s Pictures At An Exhibition This is one of those bargain bin finds that were brought back to life by the Spin Clean. I love that cleaner; best bang for the buck, IMO.
  13. Willeve146

Grand Funk - Shinin’ On Get your 3D glasses out; love album art!
  14. Willeve146

Billie Joe + Norah (aka Billie Joe Armstrong & Norah Jones) - Foreverly A cover of the Everly Brother’s 1958 album “Songs Our Daddy Taught Us”. A side of Billie Joe I didn’t know was there. A well done & pretty folk album.
  15. Willeve146

Blind Faith - Blind Faith
  16. Willeve146

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Blood, Sweat & Tears
  17. Willeve146

The Cars - The Cars On my birthday back in July of 78’ I got my Mom’s 68’ Chrysler Newport Convertable, a Craig under dash 8-track player, a set of Audiovox Tri-axles, and from a friend The Cars on 8-track. I wore that tape out that summer!
  18. Willeve146

The Arctic Monkeys - Whatever Peope Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not Finally a chance to sit back, relax, and listen to music. I’ve been missing this.
  19. Willeve146

Peter Frampton - Frampton Comes Aive! Ah yes; the summer of 76’, the 3 sisters across the street dancing to Frampton. I can see it like it was yesterday.
  20. Willeve146

David Bowie - Young Americans
  21. Willeve146

Add, or not to add weight to headshell

If you are at the point in your turntable trials that you are worried about cartridge resonance why guess at it? Get yourself a trackability test record for stereo cartridges and find out for sure. I use one manufactured by Shure and it has test frequencies from 4 to 12 hertz. I have a Grado...
  22. Willeve146

What cartridge are you currently using on main deck

Grado Reference Sonata-1; Love the sound!
  23. Willeve146

Today's Listening Space..

Good on you! That is a great listening space! Enjoy!
  24. Willeve146

Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
  25. Willeve146

Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed Got back to Texas a couple of weeks ago. Finally got the system set up. Sounds great in the new digs!
Back
Top Bottom