Search results

1. A

Best quad operational amplifiers

Guys,I have a few St electronics ls404cb quad operational amplifiers that fail,I want to find the best sound quality operational amplifier to direct replace it?can someone recommended? It's a bipolar operational amplifier.Maybe the older BB opa404 kp,opa 4134,opa 1644 or others,i replace it with...
  2. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Will go test it once I done my work.
  3. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

I was bad luck,it sold few weeks ago and the seller didn't delete the sell post...Better luck next time...hahaha
  4. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Just curious,if I build a icepower asx amp,why is some people recommend using a input buffer? What's that for?if needed,where I can buy it,maybe ebay?
  5. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Today a new up auction has caught my eye,a yamaha m4 amplifier, it's using metal transistor and same power as the gfa 545,but i can't compare them as they are both too far away...
  6. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Guys, here's a another maybe a weird question,is metal transistor sound better than plastic or metal transistor in the same watt power?
  7. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Only one can also provide lots of power.
  8. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Could be,because I think they normally have lesser problem than class A/AB and the icepower can never found a bad review,but repair could be a problem too if needed if I bad luck.
  9. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

The tfm45 is the only one with monster cable cabling inside and top model,maybe I would get it.
  10. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Yes!many people claim that they sound better than any amplifier of the above,but could be true or wrong,normally does we need recap the amplifier due to long age?
  11. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Hmmm,maybe the adcom gfa 545 sound better but I have read alot that the carver tfm 45 are tuned to sound like a tube amp,is it true?and many guys say that they sound better.
  12. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

My speaker are actually quite efficient,I use them for music,bass is actually ok for me as I have a DIY sub,I have read so much good review of the above amplifier,so what i need is a more clean and clesc mid high and warmer sound.
  13. A

Adcom,ice asx,or carver

Guys,I have the opportunity to get one of these following power amplifier,but I can only choose one. 1.Adcom gfa 545 original model. 2.Yamaha M-4 3.Carver TFM-45 4.Icepower 125asx2 2pcs and monoblock them.(probably the best sounding class D amplifier.) If possible,I can upgrade all the...
  14. A

Yamaha M4 power amp

Does anyone have recap the main capacitor for higher value?The original one seems is 15000ufx2,maybe can try higher value capacitor?
  15. A

DIY using a ICEPOWER 1000ASP

I'm curious if i change my adcom gfa 545 to the even better model icepower asx series...125asx2 x2 so I can monoblock it,but I'm not sure if this is upgrade oe downgrade,if necessary I can even upgrade the caps to audiophile one to make them sound better.I can do that to my adcom too.
  16. A

Denon preamplifier/processor

Hi guys,so sorry,recently i was sent to a electronic repair for service and do some recap,i still found out those mold(fungus)still at there,is there anyway to clean by myself?
  17. A

harman/kardon high current amplifier?

Thanks for the mention,the 6800 price in my country are quite high, so later i change to a adcom gfa 545 amp plus a hafler dh 101 preamp,but later change to denon high end preamplifier, honestly,this setup were still better.
  18. A

Thanks for the reply guys,the problem has been solved through some service.
  19. A

Actually the inside very clean then what i expected..
  20. A

I was thinking about the same,but when i tried with another preamp, I can hear more full range sound.
  21. A

I think previous owner store for a long time, and after that he decided to let it go.
  22. A

I have agree with you,everytime morning my car are all wet...
  23. A

But recently the owner say it already set to "large".
  24. A

Because i don't have connect it to a tv or have the suitsble remote for the processor,please note that it's a av preamp/processor.
  25. A

I think there's not many people own this preamplifier
Back
Top Bottom