Search results

1. SansuiJavier

Sansui alpha 607MR

I think the same as John, it is not a great improvement over the X-701, I like my X-701 even more than the 607 NRA and 607 DR (similar to the 607 MR), although I love all three. On the other hand, the 701 is simply majestic ...
  2. SansuiJavier

sansui au 717 volume knob doesnt turn

The same thing happened to me with my 717, I solved it with a lot of patience by applying heat with a hair dryer on the metal shaft. When it got hot enough it was spinning freely, I lubricated it with deoxit loosening the screws slightly, without completely disassembling it.
  3. SansuiJavier

Yet another sansui

I have a 707DR that I cannot repair because I do not have the service manual. Do you have the manual or do you know how to get it? Thank you ..
  4. SansuiJavier

Sansui AU-517 - Sound issues (Left chnl)

Before opening the amplifier check the rear switch "pre-power-amp", it may cause this problem. Move it repeatedly in case it has a bad contact, leave it again in the Connected position (all with the amplifier off) if the fault is resolved you can lubricate it with deoxit by opening the...
  5. SansuiJavier

Sansui 350

The same thing happens to my AU-777, I understand that they are things of the age.....
  6. SansuiJavier

Freshly aquired B-2102

Try to measure and adjust, this thread can help you https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/help-on-sansui-b2102-bias-current-adjustment.768890/
  7. SansuiJavier

Sansui AU-777 woofer pumping

Muchas gracias stereofun, has sido de gran ayuda. Tienes toda la razón, para este problema es mejor llevarlo a un técnico.:)
  8. SansuiJavier

woofer pumping comes with increased volume, only on the left channel. With the AUX input silent, the reading on both channels is oscillating but less than 4 mv. When I turn up the volume the left channel never goes above 60 mv for higher listening levels than usual for me. However, the right...
  9. SansuiJavier

I forgot to mention: only does it on the right channel
  10. SansuiJavier

Hi folks, I need help with my dear 777. When I turn it on it makes a loud bang from the woofer, I can avoid this by switching to speaker set "b" every time I turn it off. But the problem is that listening to music, when I turn up the volume from 10 o'clock the woofer starts pumping out and in...
  11. SansuiJavier

AU-717 Recap gone wrong? Protection mode and sparks flying...

is the 719 that has the wrong polarity of a capacitor, in the 717 I have not seen any error. A light bulb in series helps prevent a disaster in case of a short circuit ... and as a tip I would never connect the speakers on the first test ...
  12. SansuiJavier

Sansui 800Take care of

excellent work !!!:bowdown:
  13. SansuiJavier

317 for repair...good deal?

Como referencia te digo que puedes encontrar una primera serie 317 en perfecto estado por aproximadamente 180 euros. Sin saber nada más sobre el desglose, no lo compraría.
  14. SansuiJavier

Sansui 551 thump at turn on

I have a similar problem with my AU-777, my solution is to switch to speaker system "B" every time I turn off the amp, when I turn it on I wait about 20 seconds before switching to "A" again and start listening . In your case, you could change the loudspeakers to outputs "B" and when starting...
  15. SansuiJavier

Sansui AU alpha 707 DR in protection

Hello friends, I need help for my alpha. I've looked everywhere but can't find the service manual, I've used the 707MR and X-711, but neither is exact. With the 711, despite sharing the 6160 and 6169 cards, several components differ, for example the 707 mounts 2 x 0.47 ohms resistors x 4 in the...
  16. SansuiJavier

Loud pops / static bursts - AU7900

this thread can help you, they are very similar amplifiers: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sansui-au-5900-sound-cuts-out-popping-sound.510871/
  17. SansuiJavier

The Tannoy Arden Salvage Project

Yes, mine have very damaged wood, they were also painted (poorly painted) in the past, I would like to clean up the paint and put new natural wood veneer. I love how they sound, they have a very deep bass. Mine ride the 3828 driver. I also have some Berkeley with the HPD385A, also very good sound.
  18. SansuiJavier

The Tannoy Arden Salvage Project

What happened to the Arden? did you finally restore them? It is important for me, I would like to restore mine
  19. SansuiJavier

Contractors to Sansui and other Vintage Marques

very interesting, I did not know that the Sansui were manufactured by third companies, I had heard it from some turntables but I did not know that it was common :)
  20. SansuiJavier

Alpha 707DR question

I also have a 707DR that needs to be repaired, but I don't know any technician with experience in these beautiful amplifiers. Anyone in AK (Europe) who can I contact for repair?
  21. SansuiJavier

Sansui AU-111, 907 NRA, Alpha 907 Review 2019

beautiful and delicate beasts, you are very lucky, congrats !! :bowdown:
  22. SansuiJavier

Sansui SM-X700 (Car audio amplifier)

Hello friends, as a good Sansui fan I was curious about some car audio amplifier Sansui, last week I found one near Madrid very cheap and I could not resist the temptation, I received it today. Precious, NOS, 7.5 KG ..... now we need to know how it sounds. Does anyone have any experience with...
  23. SansuiJavier

Leestereo's Restoration and Upgrade of a Sansui AU-777A

My 777 also does it, now I have to put the speaker switch to "B" when I turn off the amplifier, and go to "A" when I use it again, waiting about 30-40 seconds after switching on. If I do not wait for that time and change the speaker input immediately after powering on, keep doing a "pop". I...
  24. SansuiJavier

SANSUI B2101 bias problem. Help!!!

I had a similar problem with the bias of my 2102, I think this thread can help you: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/help-on-sansui-b2102-bias-current-adjustment.768890/ (message 8)
  25. SansuiJavier

AU 217II Restoration

Excellent work and very good pics. Thanks and congrats:bigok:!
Back
Top Bottom