Search results

1. dly66

Another Sony STR-7065

A 2.25 DC offset would make me look at the differential pair. Had that experience had done something with that amp/PS board not working right after and a similar DC offset. Looked at the board found a fine split had developed in the trace between the two differential pair transistors in that...
  2. dly66

Greetings From Vancouver Canada

Welcome to AK
  3. dly66

hey peeps.

Welcome to AK
  4. dly66

Hello from Indiana!

Welcome
  5. dly66

Hi from Guatemala

Welcome to AK
  6. dly66

Hi from Portugal

Welcome to AK
  7. dly66

Old drummer new to forum

Welcome
  8. dly66

Hello from SW Washington at the beach.

Welcome to AK
  9. dly66

Greetings from New England

Welcome
  10. dly66

Howdy ya'll

Welcome to AK
  11. dly66

Happy Birthday avionic!

Just now seeing this. Belated Happy Birthday!
  12. dly66

Hello from Galloway Ohio

Welcome to AK. Took mine apart found the split plastic piece figured out how it went together epoxied it back in place got the switch working again. Unfortunately the S-7200 is currently sidelined because it had started distorting. Waiting for its turn on the bench. When you take that...
  13. dly66

Greetings from Lemon Grove Cali

Welcome
  14. dly66

Noob intro

Welcome to AK
  15. dly66

G'day from Oz # 5!

Welcome to AK
  16. dly66

A fellow hobbyist from Bogotá, Colombia

Welcome to AK
  17. dly66

New from Germany

Welcome
  18. dly66

Hello

Welcome to AK
  19. dly66

Speakerlab

Sporadically see some mention over the years of some Speakerlab models other than the more often mentioned S7 and S7WA models and their Klipchorn alternative. Only have caught one regional ad for a Speakerlab model was a pair of S6 down near Charlotte a few years ago seller had just changed the...
  20. dly66

Hello all. I'm in Green Bay Wisconsin and own a Sansui 5500a

Welcome to AK. Have had old relays with oxidized contacts kill output on some receivers. Can be barely audible sometimes cutting in and out randomly. Just one of the possibilities but if the VU meters are moving as one would expect with the source may be broken connection somewhere.
  21. dly66

Scott don't get much love either!

Have a pair of 342C to hopefully eventually get a properly working (low hum) one out of. Original company went bankrupt I believe back in 1973. Two original company receivers have been advertised for while now locally (348B and 357). Listening to a Fisher 700T acquired as cheap fix and...
  22. dly66

Greetings from NE USA

Welcome to AK
Back
Top Bottom