Search results

1. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

I have a riddle for you. What is it?
  2. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi John, Yes I have a Yamaha B2 ... :banana: It sounds great, but I have a slight preference for the TA-N7. At the moment I have 3 x TA-N7 :D
  3. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi guys, Here are some pics of my last SONY ... I suppose you can recognise some of them :scratch2:
  4. patrick66

Repair WEGA V4810 / SONY TA5650 V-FET Solidstate Heaven By Helmuth.

Hi Helmut, You really made a nice job with this WEGA V4810. I did almost the same with my TA5650. The only extra thing I advise you to do is to remove the 2 connectors beetween the power supply board (+90V/-90V) and the power amplifier board. I have 3 TA5650 and in the younger one...
  5. patrick66

Hi Eryk, Yes of course, give me an e-mail and I will send you the pdf version. My personal...

Hi Eryk, Yes of course, give me an e-mail and I will send you the pdf version. My personal e-mail is patrick.koman@tele2.fr Best regards. Patrick.
  6. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Kristof, A month ago I was also tinking that my collection was completed and today I have 5 more ESPRIT units ... I don't know if there is an end :scratch2:
  7. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

OK guys here are some pics of my SONY ESPRIT and VFET collection :banana:. The 2 x TAN900 + TAE900 are US models (110V). The second TAE901 had a problem with one channel (flat amp in one of the blue modules) but I fixed it. The repair is not very clean but it works OK. The second...
  8. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Here are some pics of my last baby :banana:. Aren't they cute together ? :yes: My collection is almost completed. I miss only a TCK88B and a TAN86B :D
  9. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Yes Balci, you are right. In fact I wrapped the wire around the pin and after I soldered them. The wires used in this model are not really suitable for the wrapping technic. On this pic you can see the difference between the connectors (num 2 and 4) comming from the power amp board of the...
  10. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hello, Here are pics of my last find. As usualy, I have opened it for a complet cleaning. Nice double capacitor isn't it ? But also very hard to replace ... The 12 V-Fets. Don't worry I have replaced the :bash: diodes As you can see I have removed the connectors on the...
  11. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

12. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Here are the pics of my new TAE8450 - first how I received it - the original 2x3300 µF/35V cap of the power supply was replaced As you can see it was not in a good shape, I decided like for my TA-N7 to put it in parts, clean the frame, recap the boards, clean the switchs and pots...
  13. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

I forgot the final top view and the back view with the new RCA terminals Last week I also rebuild my TAE8450. I took some pic's during this operation ! A suivre ...
  14. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hello, Last week I replaced the caps of my TA-N7. I also replaced the ajustables resistors (bias and offset) and the RCA input terminals. Here are some pics : - the first test - I left ~ 2mm between the caps and the cover - because the diameter of the new ones is few 1/10mm...
  15. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Kristof, The "visual communication display" placed on the right of the TA-N902 has 3 indicators : - protection indicator for unusal operation (overload, temperature rise...) - temperature indicator : blue light during warm up, temperature < 25°C green light...
  16. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi, Here are some pics of my last 28 kg baby !:banana: A TAN902 in perfect shape, a plug and play ... music :music: Here are some inside views. The Elana caps are really impressive. The head sinks are provided with a special rubber anti-vibration belt to prevent resonance (dixit...
  17. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hello everybody ! Last week was very interesting :thmbsp: First I found this nice ST-J88B in original packing. It's in perfect shape. Now I'm looking for the other members of the PRE ESPRIT familly :yes: I found an extraordinary stock of old japanese transistors with some SONY's in...
  18. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Brian, Very nice find ! I have a TA1055 and a ST5055L (it's the european version with FM/MW/LW) since 1973. Not very powerfull but very pleasent. Few months ago, I replaced all the caps and I also replaced R139 and R239 as indicated in this service bulletin. Guys, have you seen...
  19. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Thank you John for the good news concerning the TA-N7 caps :banana:. My work bench and my soldering iron are ready ...:thmbsp:
  20. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Kristof, Nice TA-F55. I repaired one TA-F55 for one of my friends few month ago. I also had the problem with the lamps ! Lot of lamps are connected in serie, so if one of them is blown, the others can not light. The best way is to remplace all of them. I also remember that I changed...
  21. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Kristof, Of course, you are welcome ! Take your favorites CD and some bottles of Gueuze Lambic or Mort-Subite ...:thmbsp:
  22. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hello everybody, Glad to see that you are back Mirko! Look at what I found in front of my door last friday ! Those AMP66ES are in perfect cosmetic and technical condition. They sound great with anything. You can see them in my office. I also added a silver ST S770ES tuner to my...
  23. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Mirko, Did you receive your SONY Esprit TA-E901 ? :tresbon:
  24. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Hi Glenn Nice buy Glenn. Here is a picture of your TC-2850SD alias TC152SD with french comments. I found this in a french SONY brochure from 1976. I suppose your wife can read it for you :thmbsp:.
  25. patrick66

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Very nice Mirko and where are the mines for this granite... If you have still some money on your bank account there is an other SONY Esprit unit on E..y at this moment : TA-E901 (n°270154634914) My TA-N7 is in perfect condition and I'm using it every day since december.
Back
Top Bottom