Search results

1. L

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

Au 717 with JBL 4412’s
  2. L

Interesting story from NHK on Sansui repairs in Japan

HI All- Not sure if this has been posted here before click on the link and then hit the special report tab https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/greatgear/20170412.html Enjoy. Byron
  3. L

Need some help with my skipping sl-1200

Good news , the new tonearm sorted your issue. I noticed in your picture the anti skate was on zero.it helps to ensure you set this correctly, search on line for some vids on setting this correctly
  4. L

Need a Sansui

Ah but at the end of the day it won't be a Sansui. Maybe you should chase down the Sansui it might only be a minor repair or get an international voltage model from the states. You will be so happy when you do get s quality one. They can sound so good
  5. L

sansui au-d11 swap for klipsch quartet speakers

Good trade , I am also on the hunt for some Klipsch speakers Klipsch Chorus - hint hint Santa
  6. L

Au 417 or 317

In my opinion the au 417 is a nicer looking amp compated to the au 317. Also the 417 sounds ok . If I was you I would go for the 417
  7. L

Need a Sansui

If you want a premium amp in Aus you have to invest dollars . There just isn't as many in here like there is in the States -thay are rare so your not going to find a cheap Amp at a garage sale.owners know what they a worth so are not gong sell you one for your budget.
  8. L

Members please note

What capacitors are being replaced on the server?
  9. L

Technics gauge-Correctly aligned?

Looks to me about 1 mm to forward
  10. L

Sansui AU417 Rehab

Becarefull an Au 417 was my first sansui., boy did I get hooked quickly .Sansuis sure can sound so sweet
  11. L

Procrastinator's Remorse

I consider online auctions are the modern urban dweller equivalent of hunting. You site your prey, wait and hopefully strike at the right time and claim your "kill "
  12. L

au 717 international multi power units

Thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated !!! . I currently have a nice AU 417 and am very satisfied with how it sounds. What improvements do the TOTL models have over the lesser models? Apart from the extra power they can output?
  13. L

au 717 international multi power units

Hi , I have been looking at up grading and purchasing a AU 717. looking at getting a unit that can be switched to take 220 or ideally 240 V that can be used here in Australia. A few units I see for Sale online have a fuse at the rear next to a tag listing power voltages. Can I assume these...
  14. L

greetings

Thanks for the Welcomes. Sure is interesting reading some past posts. Hopefully when I post an enquiry in the Sansui thread, some one might be able to point me in the direction of a reliable Tech here in Sydney
  15. L

greetings

hello , Just recently bought a Sansui au 417. Wow what a difference it makes to listening to vinyl after using Active powered Monitors for years. Such a muddy sound using active monitors compared to the Sansui Amp and tannoys. The Sansui has a great sound stage.
Back
Top Bottom