Search results

1. Rat44

6000 posts & counting...

Congrats. Always nice to hear how good a system can sound. Isn't that also the % of McIntosh's income you provided last year?:scratch2:
  2. Rat44

So little love for SX1080...why?

The 980 is an 80 series. I think he was confused.:scratch2:
  3. Rat44

Those off road vehicles with a snorkel

Yes we do.:thmbsp:
  4. Rat44

So little love for SX1080...why?

I believe it falls victim to the middle child syndrome. Every body wants the 1280 or1980. I have a 980 myself that just took over daily duties from a 1250.
  5. Rat44

New Challenger at a small Chrysler dealer

At least they could of put in the Slap Stick shifter. That was one of the best ratchet shifters out there.:thmbsp:
  6. Rat44

ATTN: NW AKers. McChord AFB Air Show w/The Thunderbirds..FREE!

Its a great show. Unless you live in the flight path. A small price to pay.:zoom::zoom::guitar:
  7. Rat44

ATTN: NW AKers. McChord AFB Air Show w/The Thunderbirds..FREE!

Been hearing them all day practicing. Just hope the low clouds lift.
  8. Rat44

Early 70's rock albums

Great find. You got some good stuff there. Clean it up and start spinnin'.
  9. Rat44

MiMi's new adventure

Thank you for sharing. Keep your head down.:thmbsp:
  10. Rat44

Decision time!!! Pioneer or Phase Linear?

The 1250 is 160 WPC @ 8 Ohms,200 @ 4 Ohms.
  11. Rat44

Happy birthday, Scorpion8!

Happy Birthday. Have a great one.
  12. Rat44

Decision time!!! Pioneer or Phase Linear?

I have owned both of those units. I still have a 1250. The 400's are nice but have reliability issues. The Phase stuff is good, depends on what you are trying to do with it. I ran the 400's because the Pioneer could not drive the amount of speakers I wanted.
  13. Rat44

Kind of reminds me of the first time i looked inside the new Mustang. Don't the interior and exterior guys talk to each other?:scratch2:
  14. Rat44

Those off road vehicles with a snorkel

Most people don't think about what happens to their fan when you drive in water. You can tell the ones, they are parked on the other side of the water with the hood up. They are trying to figure out where the funny noise and vibration are coming from.
  15. Rat44

New car speakers.

I used a pair of B*se 301's in the back of a VW Bug for a long time. They worked pretty good back there.
  16. Rat44

I had a '72 340 Cuda.:thmbsp: The new ones are close to the old ones on the outside.
  17. Rat44

They are only offering the high end models for now. Nobody buys the first year model anyway except collectors. Let somebody else get the bugs out. I know a few people waiting for next years model.
  18. Rat44

Medium Format Camera - film and developing ?

B & H and E Six are good places to start. It's been a while since I had medium format done. I have always had my film processed local, can't trust mail. Good luck.
  19. Rat44

Starting from Scratch

I second the Marantz. I bought one last year and am happy with it.
  20. Rat44

Klipsch KG-4's?

The new owner of my old KG4's is driving them with a 3 watt Shanling amp. They sound good. They do not need a lot of power, but they sounded good with my SX-1250 also.
  21. Rat44

Vintage film cameras

124G's are from the 70's. I bought mine new in about '75. They are a good way to get started in 120/220 film.
  22. Rat44

Don't take it for granted......

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.Better days are around the corner. They make advances in medicine every day. I have been out of work since Dec myself. Things don't get easy when the income stops. Like you said, don't take anything for granted. Good luck.:yes:
  23. Rat44

Klipsch KG-4's?

Yes,yes and great. Buy them. If you don't like them you will get your money back easily.
  24. Rat44

Bose 901 IV w/ Spacial Control Receiver for FREE!!!

Hope it all works out. Thats a lot of work. I know Bose gets no love around here but the combo you have is a good set. A room mate had that same setup he bought in Korea and it sounded good. Of course proper setup is crucial. The reciever was one of Boses better products. Good luck.
  25. Rat44

Vintage film cameras

The 124G was a good camera. It was a great copy of the Rollei. I had one in the 70's. Tried to take action pictures at the race track, it was not the best camera for that. My friends laughed when they saw me aiming it sideways but it worked. It got me started in medium format.
Back
Top Bottom