Search results

1. D4vidG4rr3tt

What kinds of records do you buy?

I‘m helping sort a huge donation of records to my church, with an eye to having an open-to-the public sale. There are thousands of LPs—this guy collected everything—jazz, rock, country, musicials, soundtracks, speeches. There are even two records of Arthur Ashe teaching tennis. There are also...
  2. D4vidG4rr3tt

@vodsonic. . .

. . . is a good guy. Great selection of CDs at a great price. Shipped quickly and packed well. Thanks!
  3. D4vidG4rr3tt

dualhead

Kudos to AKer dualhead. I gave him a pair of speakers -- Magnepans someone else had given me. His way of saying thanks was to offer a pair of full-range drivers and a nice copy of Gregg Allman's first album. Now I get to find out what the fuss about open baffles is all about.
  4. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks to ahartig

Recently purchased a Coltrane box set — great price, well-packed, shipped quickly.
  5. D4vidG4rr3tt

And thanks to. . .

Several AKers w/ whom I had positive buying experiences over the last few months: Mike T.; bandg69; ahartig; dalejr; prisoners; audiobliss; and dlucy. My wallet's lighter, but my ears are happy.
  6. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thumbs up for AKer prisoners

Just purchased his Monoprice headphone amp. Great price, great communication, and a nice-sounding amp. Thanks!
  7. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thumbs up to audiobliss

A great seller!
  8. D4vidG4rr3tt

Shoutout to Archguy

Archguy's a great AKer. Made two or three purchases from him and always a positive experience. A pleasure!
  9. D4vidG4rr3tt

bberkom's a good guy

Chromecast audio purchased a few days ago. Arrived today. Well-packed. Quick shipping. Many thanks!
  10. D4vidG4rr3tt

guido51 is a good guy

The Tavish phono preamp I bought from him arrived in two days. Well packed and just as he described. Thanks!
  11. D4vidG4rr3tt

AKer PJ62's a good guy

Sent me a Pangea power supply for just the cost of shipping. Nice guy!
  12. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thumbs up to phastrone

For quick shipping of a USP Phono Box. Arrived quickly and in great shape. And just the excuse I need to set up another hi-fi system.
  13. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks to markshan

AKA "Sir Thrift a Lot," for another great package of LPs. Well-packed, in great shape, and especially welcome in these stay-at-home times.
  14. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks AKer jbjsr

Bought a pair of speaker cables. Arrived quickly and well-packed. They've found a place in my living room system. Many thanks!
  15. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks to AKer markshan

Thanks to @markshan for a bunch of jazz CDs purchased and shipped in October. Nice price, well-packed, and shipped quickly.
  16. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks to @Meatwagon 11

Bought several Sun Ra LPs from him recently. There was a small problem with one side, but @Meatwagon 11 came through. Thanks!
  17. D4vidG4rr3tt

Osibisa!

Thanks to AKer @Osibisa for quick shipping, great packaging, and a fair price on some Klipsch earbuds. (Which will soon help me get to sleep tonight!)
  18. D4vidG4rr3tt

Kudos to njaudioguy

Recently purchased a Rogue Atlas amp from @NJAudioGuy. It was packed well and arrived quickly in excellent condition. And nice after-sale follow-up, which included a link to the manual so I could bias the tubes. Many thanks!
  19. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks jera

Listening now to the Bottlehead preamp I bought recently. Very well packed and quick shipping. Thanks!
  20. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks to @MadJap

. . . now I don't have to try to figure out my son's PS4 controller to play DVDs. . . Much appreciated!
  21. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks and thumbs up for lokerola

Am looking forward to trying out the Kenwood, @lokerola. Thanks for a positive buying experience.
  22. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks to cdfac...

Appreciate your good communication and quick shipping, @cdfac. The Sony DAC arrived today and I was able to get it to work with Android.
  23. D4vidG4rr3tt

Great LPs from bandg69

Well packed and quick shipping. In great shape, too!
  24. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks, Archguy

Bought a Zu Audio Birth power cable from @Archguy a couple of days ago. It arrived today -- quick shipping! -- and just as advertised in his post.
  25. D4vidG4rr3tt

Thanks, mr_light!

Just wanted to thank Robert for the Vandersteens, which are now playing Bud Powell in the basement. An easy transaction. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom