Search results

1. Web Police

ANOTHER new toy, the great Onkyo Integra M-510

Wow nice!. I have never seen decent pictures of one before. :)
  2. Web Police

Bohemian Rhapsody

It's a great song. :yes:
  3. Web Police

Bear Breaks Into Circuit City, Flees in Terror

Too bad the bear didn't break into Radio Shack, he wouldn't have got out of there without extra batteries. :D
  4. Web Police

They had a gay old time in my neighborhood last night....

Yeah I would wait up with a BPC piece of stereo gear laying in the driveway and blast em with several rounds from a paintball gun. :D
  5. Web Police

They had a gay old time in my neighborhood last night....

That sucks. Sound like it would have been a good night for some target practice. :scratch2:
  6. Web Police

New Age of Discovery or Kiss Your Ass Goodbye?

It sounds interesting, but I am not worried yet. :D
  7. Web Police

Best/Worst Film Poster Tag Lines

His first name is Peter. :D
  8. Web Police

Theres always a joker somewhere, take look at this for a laugh

No it is still there. :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290241604227&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/290241604227_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1
  9. Web Police

Wet, wet, wettest month EVER recorded in Hong Kong...

Have you got any mosquitoes to go with all that rain? If not I can send some. :D
  10. Web Police

Nikko Alpha 600

No problem. :)
  11. Web Police

Nikko Alpha 600

I have always liked the sound of my Nikko amps and rank them up there with the best sounding amps I have owned. :yes:
  12. Web Police

Nikko Alpha 600

Here is a pdf copy of the owners manual. http://home.earthlink.net/~palisadespark/NIKKO_ALPHA_600_Manual.PDF
  13. Web Police

Nikko Alpha 600

I agree under normal listening levels I have never heard the fan. I think the only time it is audible is if I have my head behind the amp with nothing playing through the speakers.
  14. Web Police

Nikko Alpha 600

Here are few pictures of mine. I think I have a owners manual at home. I will check this weekend.
  15. Web Police

Cassette vs. CD

Cheap Batteries.com isn't an alternative either. Batteries n Butter and Cheap Batteries.com are probably the same company with two different store fronts. They both operate at the same address have the same or very similiar telephone numbers and the same inventory and prices...
  16. Web Police

RIAA declares AM&FM broadcasting as "piracy"; demands additional royalties

According to the link Composers and songwriters, do get AM-FM royalties, which are set under a complicated and negotiated rate. Singers, musicians and the labels get no royalties when AM-FM radio broadcasters air their songs. It looks like the labels want a cut of the action too. :scratch2:
  17. Web Police

Almost just got scammed! Dodged the eBay bullet. Be careful!!

You can change your ebay buyer preferences so that only people registered in the counties you will ship to are allowed to bid. You can do the same with paypal - not accept payments from those outside the US.
  18. Web Police

went mudding today!!

All that fun and you still get 30 MPG. :scratch2:
  19. Web Police

2+2=3

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
  20. Web Police

It is hot today...

Lucky you. it was 85 here today and that is my limit any warmer and the A/C needs to be turned on. Although I can complain as this is the warmest day so far this year. :music:
  21. Web Police

I get more free CD's this way.

I received a Spiderman DVD in a DVD player I bought and two MFSL Cd's in a CD player I bought a few years back. :D
  22. Web Police

Audiokarma’s 6th Anniversary Contest

I'm in. :banana:
  23. Web Police

Sweet Home Alabama, Comrade.

I'd be happy with that hair and those boots. :yes:
  24. Web Police

Not Fair

Here this will cure you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9J2vF3Q3o8&feature=related It was either that or I'd have to post a rick roll link. Would you rather be rickrolled or mylilponied? :D
  25. Web Police

Twin Cities "mini-fest" 08 pictures

Here are a few of the pics I took. The Janzen Electrostat speakers. I didn't get to listen much in here as it was crowded with listeners all day long. :D Some of the door prizes: A view into the Kitchen from the Dining Room. Gear and more gear. :D A peek at the swap area...
Back
Top Bottom