Search results

1. Leland47

Another ID these mono amps.

This popped up.....might be useful? Despite the title....this is about Ampex PT and OPT https://pearl-hifi.com/03_Prod_Serv/Ampex_120/ Also there is an AK thread about the Ampex 6446 Cinemascope Amps here: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/ampex-6446-cinemascope-amplifiers.754800/
  2. Leland47

Korean LP manufacturer ?

3. Leland47

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

Super setup @radioactive !
  4. Leland47

Single Floorstanding speaker

Here's a pair of ( 1958?) RCA speakers that I'm proud of successfully matching up. I think it was common, even in speakers just a few serial numbers ...back then....to not exactly match in finish, or weather / patina the same over time. ...
  5. Leland47

Tandberg Tube RTR value

4 years ago....this was on Reverb.... Looks like it didn't have any buyers. Looks like a cool RtT. Nice stereo. Yea, probably value in tubes... But if nice as you say, hate to part it out. Here's a pic and tube lineup. ( 4 x 12AX7....and more. )
  6. Leland47

Single Floorstanding speaker

I've had a bit of experience in matching up singles....Speakers and Amps. It became a mania...for me. And to be honest, not a good road to go down. But fun for me. You don't say what speaker it is....so that would make a vast difference. If it is a popular one....like Altec or JBL or...
  7. Leland47

Could the player cabinet be genuine?

Looks to be in great shape. Check it out....probably solid teak.
  8. Leland47

Pilot SP-216 Preamp Auction

Just ended..... Should have gone higher....but a good price. These don't come up very often...
  9. Leland47

Pilot SP-216 Preamp Auction

Not affiliated in any way. Ends in about 7 hours....45 bids. Have been keeping an eye on this one. Really looks nice! As to final price....my guess is $2700.
  10. Leland47

Jensen Triette speakers, pair, $295, St. Paul

Always liked Jensen speakers. Those look incredible for late 1950's speakers!
  11. Leland47

Stereo set of Conn pipe organ speakers on FB marketplace

Yea....but these are fake. Regular oval shaped paper cone speakers in the box... I posted about one of these about 6 months ago....and found out.
  12. Leland47

Recent Scroe?

:) Nice!
  13. Leland47

Beautiful Fisher...

Not affiliated in any way... Sold a couple days ago....
  14. Leland47

Nakamichi Cassette Deck $$$

Looking at the bidding.....it looks like one guy really wants it....and put in a very high bid. Then multiple others....chip away...little by little to "find" what that high bid was....and when they do...then bid a bit more. Seller is lucky....plenty of action and multiple bidders. Still...
  15. Leland47

Very gaudy..... I've got a Tri Tracer 1000. They do sound fantastic.
  16. Leland47

Looking around and this caught my eye.... Not affiliated in any way.... WoW! Heavy Bidding... Auction started at $25.00. Affirms that top end gear holds value better....?
  17. Leland47

Ampex 1070 reel to reel recorder

Impressive fix!
  18. Leland47

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

WoW! Nice gear.
  19. Leland47

Vintage Pioneer Auction video...

Never liked the loud voice type of video....but this is interesting. Oh....I turned the volume down a bit... Sure....unusual as gear was "new".....but still prices are shocking. I had thought prices were down a bit. But I guess not.
  20. Leland47

Is a Magnavox Imperial Windsor worth picking up for $200

Sounds like it would suit your likes.... Whats not to like about quad 6L6! But I'd imagine hard to beat a Fisher with EL37s! Boy, I'm getting wishy washy these days....:confused:
  21. Leland47

Your favorite 12AX7 / ECC83?

Found these in some old equipment....might have been an EKG Heart machine...but don't remember. "Clef Note" Amperex Bugleboys...... suppose to be very rare. To be honest.....haven't listened to them yet...nor tested them. But thought pics were warranted. Edited: Called "Treble Clef "...
  22. Leland47

Pilot SP-216 Preamp Restoration - Pilots BEST!

Made a mistake..... It is an SP-215. Very similar....
  23. Leland47

Fisher Model 3 Tube amp & preamp

I don't know. Well......it is on ebay. Not affiliated. But this mention might get the thread moved to Dollars and Sense.... Yes....I looked at that label....and thought maybe a number missing....but then thought not. But now....obvious that it is a 310 or 320. I was thinking about...
  24. Leland47

Fisher Model 3 Tube amp & preamp

Thanks Gadget73. Yea, I can't find anything. The included preamp is interesting.... umbilical cord plugs into the amp....and phono and aux inputs. Cool...
Back
Top Bottom