Search results

1. Eilati

Eilati

I'm Home Shalom All, Got home last night, just in time for Merri's B'day. Thanks to all of you for your sentiments. I really apprecieate it. It will be a while before I am 100%, I will be off for the next few weeks, so you will hear from me more as I recover. Only one before I go...
  2. Eilati

Eilati

Hello everyone here. I am Eilati's wife, and I am posting this in his place. Uri had a heart attack about a week ago and is still in the hospital. He should be home on either Monday or Tuesday and I am sure he will get in touch with all of you. I am either at work or at the hospital, so if you...
  3. Eilati

TEAC Corner

Teac 3300? Hello & Shalom Y'all, Here is a pic of the newest additions to the club. A Teac 3300, paid $25.00 for it with the Teac NAB hub adaptors, and two rubber spacer matts to go between the Reel and the Reel Table. It's a shim and until now, I had only seen cardboard. Uri
  4. Eilati

Best speaker for Piano/Cello

Sourround goes in My vote goes to the original Large Advents, you know, the speaker that the surround goes IN
  5. Eilati

Two for the Price of One

2 scores this weekend. A Teac 3300 Reel to Reel for $25.00 with NAB adaptors and a Thorens TD-115. Now the 115 is not Thorens best effort, we all know that. What is nice is that it came w/the original manual, a Shure V15 and a brand new in original box Grado Black and a tone arm box. Now I am...
  6. Eilati

Bose 901's.....Where is driver# 9????

Cloth Surrounds Do you know which series your 901's are. I have a pair of series 1 w/Equalizer and they have cloth surrounds. I don't remember which series started with the foam surrounds. Replace with cloth if you are planning on keeping them, they will last forever. As I said, I have a pair...
  7. Eilati

Sansui AU-7700 amp

Sansui Hi, I am one of the Sansui nuts here on AK. I would think that if it works, and isn't beat to crap, anything under $125 should be a good price. Uri
  8. Eilati

Uri

Great Finest kind, still have some stiffness in the pinch roller. I will get in touch later. Uri
  9. Eilati

Turntable Addiction: A victims tale!

My Pals OOOOHHHH I can feel it coming, sleazy back-room audio, under the table tone arms, the shame of it all.
  10. Eilati

Ever wondered what one of the ebay scam pages look like?

Scam The opening tool bar has no reference to my ebay. Sure giveaway that site is a scam. Uri
  11. Eilati

D4/ Equivalent?

Thanks Grump Cool, Thanks Dude, I buy around 10-15 lp's a week and clean each before I put it on tape. I will let you know what works best for me. Uri
  12. Eilati

Turntable Addiction: A victims tale!

I did it again, another Thorens. Ah for the good old days of Y'all making fun of me for my MCS turntable. The sound of it's squeaky dustcover to the rasping sound of the audiotechnica cartridge. The good old days when I had a penny or two not owed to someone selling me another piece of vintage...
  13. Eilati

Uri

Thanks Rolf COOOOOOL BEANS, Looking forward to playing them. Which will sound better, the Teac A 3300sx or the Akai GX-630D. I will let you know. Uri
  14. Eilati

D4/ Equivalent?

DIY cleaning stuff Hi, Ok, Mr. Ignorance here, can you post or send me some of these formulas as my stuff is running out. Uri
  15. Eilati

Garage sale score M-10, yee-hawwww

Looks Great Nice, send a message to VintageTX, the Akai Guru. I have a M-8 and an Akai 1710 tube. Bought the 1710 on Rolf's word, no regrets at all. Also have an Akai GX-630D and a Teac A 3300sx and waiting for a Teac A3340. RTR fever is a disease/addiction that takes only one exposure to...
  16. Eilati

Pioneer SX-6000

Non-Issue Well it got here, got turned on, played with knobs, listened to it moan and groan, although that was one sided, got turned off, left. Thanks, Uri
  17. Eilati

Pioneer SX-6000

Speaker Plugs It comes w/plugs, and it is a SX-6000. Uri
  18. Eilati

Pioneer SX-6000

Hello and Shalom Y'all, Found a Pioneer SX-6000 for sale on Craigslist with a Make Offer request. Can't seem to find anything on it on the net, although one site mentioned 85wpc. It has pre-out power-in, 2 phono, 2 aux, 2 tape, 3 speaker out, Center out. Speaker out uses those weird speaker...
  19. Eilati

40's era Zenith

Looks Great How much do you think it would cost to ship to the west coast. This guy wants $100 and I don't know enough about it to judge. Uri
  20. Eilati

40's era Zenith

Another Picture Here's another pic
  21. Eilati

40's era Zenith

Thought someone might be interested in this piece. I know nothing about it other than what is here. Uri Reply to: anon-31723653@craigslist.org Date: 2004-05-20, 4:24PM PDT Gorgeous postwar (1947 or so) phono and radio console. Deco cabinet design, tube electronics. Record player has...
  22. Eilati

Worst Movie

AARGH Mirrors breaking, women & children hiding in cellars, animals stampedeing to their burrows, and AK'ers thinking of calling Otologists. R2R is that singing or have you stepped on your hemmoroids? Help!
  23. Eilati

Lawyers

Anybody up for a lawyer story? Lawyer VS. Insurance This is the best lawyer story of the year, decade, and probably the century. A Charlotte, NC, lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars,: then insured them against fire among other things. Within a month having smoked...
  24. Eilati

TEAC Corner

Teac Deck Here is the Teac
  25. Eilati

TEAC Corner

KEWL Really very nice. What is the receiver, a Sansui? Here is a couple of pics of mine with the tape recorders.
Back
Top Bottom