Search results

1. Spitfirejoe

Well, this oughta make some heads explode!!! ;)

Not at all my point. Don't know where you came up with that. It's the constant back and forth bickering by a few members that bugs me. I didnt really even notice WHAT they were arguing about, and I don't care.
  2. Spitfirejoe

Well, this oughta make some heads explode!!! ;)

This thread reminded me why I spend so little time on this site anymore... C ya 'round.
  3. Spitfirejoe

Potpourri Of The Interesting Stuff

Right. Confused me when I first found them in the lock out tools cabinet. "What the hell are these?"
  4. Spitfirejoe

Did Your Taste in Music Evolve?

Did. Does. Will.
  5. Spitfirejoe

Lyric of the Moment

Be afraid, be very afraid... But do it anyway Do it anyway
  6. Spitfirejoe

Building off Shominy's Quiz, these are also lockout devices, but for what type of equipment?
  7. Spitfirejoe

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

Sing it with me... Let's all go to the lobby, Let's all go to the lobby, Let's all go to the lobby To get ourselves a treat.
  8. Spitfirejoe

Happy Birthday Spitfirejoe!

I don't know if I can do many more... This one is #69.
  9. Spitfirejoe

Mice out of a grain storage compartment of some kind. Looks like a feed storage room. Dad ran a grain elevator. I stepped into the grain in a bin once, hit a mouse nest. Mouse ran up my leg - inside my pants. Never took off a pair of pants faster in my life.
  10. Spitfirejoe

Happy Birthday Spitfirejoe!

Awfully nice of you folks. Thanks!
  11. Spitfirejoe

Heads-up sale thread - EstateSales and such

https://www.estatesales.net/NE/Omaha/68106/3946353 LOTS of older radios, some testing equipment, etc. Omaha, Nebraska.
  12. Spitfirejoe

What's New for 2024?

The Smile - Wall Of Eyes
  13. Spitfirejoe

What's new for 2023?

Royal Blood - Back To The Water Below
  14. Spitfirejoe

What's New for 2024?

Carrying on once again... Let us know what you've acquired that was released in 2024 and is worth the purchase price. Rock, pop, blues, jazz, classical - any music that has been put out this year and you think is GOOD. Tell us why you like it if you feel you want to - not required as far as I'm...
  15. Spitfirejoe

Favourite 2023 Releases

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/whats-new-for-2023.1030096/
  16. Spitfirejoe

What's new for 2023?

Recent purchases, but 2023 releases Rolling Stones - Hackney Diamonds Peter Gabriel - i/o (3 discs; Bright-Side Mix, Dark-Side Mix, and Inside Mix. Inside Mix is a BluRay disc) boygenius - The Rest EP (I need to get the album "The Record" but it was out of stock) Jimmy Buffett - Equal...
  17. Spitfirejoe

It's not a Roomba, it's a Snowmba!
  18. Spitfirejoe

Des Moines, Iowa has (had?) connected walkways all over their city center. I think Minneapolis, Minnesota did as well. (At least, The Replacments had a song about it.)
  19. Spitfirejoe

Looking for advice regarding high uric acid / gout

I have 7 brothers, 4 of us have had gout attacks. One continually "forgets" to take his allopurinol or lets his prescription lapse. His nickname around town is "Gout". No kidding. Dad had gout. My mother's dad had gout. Something about our systems just doesn't process purines properly. My first...
  20. Spitfirejoe

What's new for 2023?

Have been filling holes in my collection lately, but here's a couple new ones... Fall Out Boy - So Much (For) Stardust Yussuf Dayes - Black Classical Music
  21. Spitfirejoe

Misread and stupidly replied, so deleted ..
  22. Spitfirejoe

Looking for advice regarding high uric acid / gout

There are many foods that trigger some people's gouty arthritis attacks. Nuts for some, tomatoes for others, red wine or beer, shellfish, beef, and any organ meat for almost all, etc. etc. There are many recommended solutions. Staying well hydrated is important anyway so do that. Avoid...
  23. Spitfirejoe

What tickets are in your pocket? (What's the next concert you are headed to?)

Telluride Blues & Brews Festival in about a week. https://www.tellurideblues.com/schedule
Back
Top Bottom