Search results

1. seamas

bogen db114 stereo adaptor

I have a couple of these monoblocks and would like to control them like in stereo.They have an input labeled stereo adaptor for a sta-1 controller,but i can't seem to find what it is. http://members.shaw.ca/pacifictv4/bogendb114.jpg
  2. seamas

Bogen amp rebuild

I have a couple of db114 mono integrateds that i was going to recap,but i recently acquired a stereo integrated db212.The only real difference between them apparently is what the output transformers look like.which would be better?And how would i hook either set up to the horns on my altec...
  3. seamas

Newly acquired A7's

I have wanted a highly efficient speaker system to go with my growing tube amp collection.found a jbl 4645 sub from tristatetheatre.com a couple of years ago,and now have bought a pair of altec a7's from them also.They are a little rough around the edges,but some wood filler and new grey paint...
  4. seamas

phillips norelco

I asked my friend at our last A.R.C. meeting if i could buy some of the 12 inch alnico drivers he has hanging on the wall at his shop for a guitar amp project that i am working on.I meet him there later in the week and he pulled out a pair of Norelco AD 4277m's from behind the counter.Never seen...
  5. seamas

altec vs jbl

My main system consist of 4 jbl l-112's powered by an echowars restored sansui 901db,which i have to say is just excellent.But now i have several tube receivers, and an integrated,that i want to do up with some higher sensitivity speakers.what i have looked at was either altec 604's or jbl...
  6. seamas

zenith console

I just got my hands on a zenith console model #ml-2636.It is easily a 9 out of 10.It has the 9 tube tuner(chassis #9L20) and the amp is a 5 tube SET 6bq5 (chassis #5L29).Way to pretty to tear up,i plan to recap the dark mahogany beauty and keep it.Also got 2 new phillips/ecg 6l6gc,a new...
  7. seamas

raytheon 6l6gc tube

i was looking for some tubes for my newly acquired fender vibrosonic reverb.i noticed on ebay the raytheons were printed made in england or made in germany.i read somewhere that if they are marked made in england,then they are fakes.does anybody know what the country of origin should be?:scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom