Search results

1. P

Why do people keep their expensive amps on the floor?

I have to say this has been an entertaining thread. Someone asks, what I though was an interesting question. Got a few legit answers, but a lot of folks jumped him and demanded he "show us these pictures of which he speaks"! Nobody really said it just like that, but still. Chill out people...
  2. P

Kappa 8.1 Re-foam question

Thanks for the info! Mike
  3. P

Kappa 8.1 Re-foam question

I just picked up a pair of Kappa 8.1's in good shape, :banana:other than the woofers need to be re-foamed. I've never done this before and I was wondering where the best place is to buy these kits? I want good quality. Or should I just send them off for re-foaming? Who? Also they are...
  4. P

Listening room: installed acoustic panels

Great room! I'm in the process of taking over a spare bedroom and would like to do something like this. What is the construction process of the panels? Are there dyi plans avail. anywhere? Can't be that hard to build. Can it? Love the wall colors too. Nice job. Mike
  5. P

Spiff's Marantz stereo

Awesome setup! Really a beautiful room... Mike
  6. P

Hi from Central California!

What a great forum you guys and gals have here. I've been having the itch to get back into high-end audio. I say back into because back in the day (80's) I had some decent stuff, and my place was always the place to listen to good quality music. Then life happened. Wife, kids, work..most of...
Back
Top Bottom