Search results

1. S

Tuner wont lock-in on 2215B

I recently got a 2215B from the bay. Its in good shape...not great but good. However, the tuner is really struggling getting locked-in to keep that red STEREO light lit. Ive tried three different antennas, FM dipole, some aftermarket Terk FM antenna like this one...
  2. S

Marantz SR5100 Specs?

Whats the policy of bumping these old threads? I just got my SR-5100 in yesterday. The bay and got a really good deal on it. It came out of the box in near mint condition, and sounds awesome. Now I will admit I don't have a 22XX as those are obviously more sought after. So I'm not sure how...
  3. S

Realistic Nova 7B Crossover

Hey guys. Just wanted to update. Got the replacement driver from the bay. Installed and voila....works great! So thanks to you guys who contributed to my success! These guys sound great in the bedroom with my Kenwood KR-3090. Very mellow calm and hypnotic. I like 'em.
  4. S

Thanks HTHMAN. Appreciate your help.
  5. S

Ok..i put the working woofer into the other box and it was working fine there too. So....i assume I have a blown woofer. And will need repair or replace. Question is ....is this woofer replaceable? If not and I can only get close...then perhaps someone here can suggest sonthing. The frame of the...
  6. S

Thanks for the replies. I will definitely swap woofers tonight if I have time. What does a blown woofer sound like? I guess that could easily be my issue.
  7. S

Hi folks. this will be my 1st post here at AK. Hopefully I don't get flamed for bumping an old thread, but let me know if that's not something that's welcome. I'm not totally new to the audio sport, I've been involved with pro audio over the years and have owned a few "vintage" audio...
Back
Top Bottom