Search results

1. D

Audio Source 300 Amp good or bad

i have a Audiosource four, amp 150 watts per channel or 400 watts mono running to a pair DQ-10's love it! had it about 3 years only problem i hav had i got one light out in one meter. i will take the time to change it some day. lol i have been looking for another one so i could run them as...
  2. D

Shanling MC-30 , what am i missing here??

I ran across this. i just don't get it. Shanling MC-30 Music Center CD receiver http://www.stereophile.com/cdplayers/308shan/ ok i have never heard a tube amp so i am in no place to judge. but it looks cool, but for $999.00 with only 3 watts at 10%. THD i just don't get it. but...
  3. D

AudioSource Amp Four

Hi all can any on tell me where i can find a repair manual for my AudioSource Amp Four. The left meter has stopped working comes and goes. the amp out put is ok for both channels no hums buzzes ect, just clean music output. but the meter not working is driving me crazy lol. i called...
  4. D

Judge Judy confronting an ebay scammer!

5K and 5 years at hard labor would be better
  5. D

best tung oil

Hi all I worked at min wax for about a year in the recycling room i would crush and drain Formby's yes it is packaged by min wax and pump it right back in the same tanks that min wax filled the main line out of. but when thay packaged Formby's thay mixed waste poly with it i dont know the mix %
  6. D

I Allmost Wet My Self

Here some pics of the CT-600 . and yes he has my phone number.
  7. D

zener diode

http://dkc1.digikey.com/us/digihome.html here is good place to start looking download there catalog good luck
  8. D

I Allmost Wet My Self

Hi Sam How you doing. think i should i tell them about the Dahlquist DQ-10? naaaa
  9. D

I Allmost Wet My Self

To day was one of those days that dont come along verry offen. i was going through this little town stoping a pawn shops thrift stores ect. And i got cut off and missed my turn so i went around the block to get back to my turn off. as i made the second turn right there on the corner was a tv...
  10. D

Ampex Quadraphonic Receiver

Hi all i run across a Ampex Quadraphonic Receiver today at a consignment store. I has an 8 track play and record, AM FM Tuner with manual. It is 10Watts per channel 40 total, model number has an like S-80 in it, thay want $45. i cant find any thing on any Ampex Receivers at all...
  11. D

Look What a $1,000,000. will buy in ebay

Check this out. http://cgi.ebay.com/I-Was-Made-for-You-You-Were-Made-for-Me_W0QQitemZ180074080290QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem If i had a Million i woud not spend it on this.
  12. D

Monday Tunes

Jethro Tull Aqualung Jethro Tull Aqualung
  13. D

Where to get capacitors?

sorry not tying to hijack thread. but if you cant find caps in 25 volt will 50 volt be to much?
  14. D

The Advent Loudspeaker

Hi i picked up a pair of Advent Laureate at a flea market about a month ago mint cabinets but needed re foamed for $25. thanks to Re-Eager i got the right surrounds Saturday, an got them re foamed and playing them to day with my marantz 2245, i like . Thanks RE-eager i want to find some of...
  15. D

i need a marantz 2245 schematic

ooops i forgot to put the jumper back on the left channel so i can hear both channels in the head phones but right is real low. thanks
  16. D

i need a marantz 2245 schematic

i all i need a marantz 2245 schematic. i bought a 2245 of eBay and when it came i set it up and it worked fine for a day then i lost the right channel. it is the preamp, power amp is fine i crossed the left preamp out in to the right channel and the amp works. you can still hear the right...
  17. D

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Hi newbie to AK just bought my first Marantz receivers off ebay today 2245 the guy calling it a 9.5 we will see. cant wate.
  18. D

Advent Laureate

hi all this is my first post i picked up a pair of Advent Laureate at a fleamarket for $25.00 O YAAA a steal the cabes are mint but thay need refomed not a problem thanks to all the nice audio heads in the AK fourm, that post where to get the best parts for the best price. and tips tips...
Back
Top Bottom