Search results

1. C

ayuda!!!

hola todos soy nuevo y si fuera posible necesito ayuda con un amplificador integrado mitsubishi d au640. Alguien lo conoce? Gracias
  2. C

help mitsubishi da u640

Thank you very much for your quick answers. I forgot to comment something else When I turn the vummet is in the middle and if I continue to raise the volume the vumetro rises and the amplifier reproduces audio, with much distortion In the headphones happens the same as with the speakers but to a...
  3. C

hola electronjohn gracias porla ayuda disculpa por haber colocado la pregunta en lugar...

hola electronjohn gracias porla ayuda disculpa por haber colocado la pregunta en lugar equivocado espero que alguien pueda ayudarme gracias desde Urugay
  4. C

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

hola todos soy nuevo y si fuera posible necesito ayuda con un amplificador integrado mitsubishi d au640 si alguien habla español le agradezco ayuda muchas gracias
  5. C

help mitsubishi da u640

Hi everyone from Uruguay my English is bad, for that reason I'm with the google translator I have a problem with a mitsubishi amplifier of u640 Worked perfectly, but without warning the left channel started to operate with very low volume and distortion Medi voltage on speaker output and has 5.8...
Back
Top Bottom