Search results

1. JesusChrysler

Happy Birthday JesusChrysler!

Hey thank you everyone!!! Matt
  2. JesusChrysler

The Good Morning (Your First Logon for the Day) Thread

Hi guys Working 70 ish hours a week nowadays Haven't been around much Still love audio and , well some of you on here! ;-) Matt Eat more bacon !!!!!! Matt
  3. JesusChrysler

Greetings from Iowa!

Hiya from Sioux City Matt
  4. JesusChrysler

Thrift Shops

Lol never seen an Amp/VCR combo before And let me tell you it was HEAVY!!! Omg it was heavy. Pretty cool was from same local place I got my Yamaha stack from. Matt Goodwill strikes again lol
  5. JesusChrysler

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Matt
  6. JesusChrysler

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Matt
  7. JesusChrysler

Latest Hobby Cars Acquired Last Month. What Carb to Use?

Sweet rides! I'm jealous of the Dart; I had an Iowan rustbucket I drove for 5 years. 318-2 pot, ran good hard starter in winter -_-
  8. JesusChrysler

Would you be as enthusiastic about the audio hobby if streaming disappeared?

I listen to Spotify 8+hours daily. I like to listen to albums at home as well but I work in a kitchen so there goes your physical media option. I'm apparently not crusty and old enough to be on this site; I tired of the "I've never streamed" comments as if we were discussing masturbation on...
  9. JesusChrysler

Got an Air Fryer !

Pizza rolls That is all Matt
  10. JesusChrysler

Thrift Shops

Go once a week with my wife to seek books. I always peruse the cassette tapes and electronics just in case. Recently got a Yamaha stack for fiddy-bucks. Good times abound. Matt
  11. JesusChrysler

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

^taking a risk methinks Matt
  12. JesusChrysler

Words that were once common, now gone extinct

I didn't read all 43 pages. That's a bunch of malarkey. Matt
  13. JesusChrysler

Signs I'm getting old

I know. I await,.semipatiently. Matt
  14. JesusChrysler

Signs I'm getting old

49 here, baby amongst you strapping men, but damn if I can't wait to retire and plant flowers and shit and futz with the stereo 7 different ways to daylight. I wanna be a proper old cuss!! Lol Matt
  15. JesusChrysler

I have $600 to spend on a new or used turntable

Check out a U-Turn Orbit. New. Good, cheaper than $600. Just me mind you Matt
  16. JesusChrysler

Vintage JBL speaker ID

Well Hot Damn I say! Matt
  17. JesusChrysler

ID perhaps

18. JesusChrysler

ID perhaps

Have one not shitty photo and a hilarious description Anybody?... Matt
  19. JesusChrysler

Are you using a Pro amp? Pro and cons?

I ran a Samsom S-2000 for years powering a pair of Klipsch Chorus II's. Sounded good to me. Didn't care for moving it around much lol. Matt
  20. JesusChrysler

Went to the local weed shop & was blown away by the choices!

^ nice They have a medical dispensary by me called MedPharm that just changed its name to Bud and Mary's, lol. I am currently going thru the legal hoopla (read: money) to get my Iowa Medical Card. Must say I'm stoked. Matt
  21. JesusChrysler

Just Scored Wharfedale E90s need a good receiver

Maybe lose the cabinet and use the Onkyo for a bit? Just a thought. Matt
Back
Top Bottom