Search results

1. Ramseybella

E6000 glue

E6000 is good stuff, it drys fast but not real fast so you have time to line things up. Xylene is the only solvent I know that can clean it off and use to thin it down, it's flexible I use it for tent seam sealer never had a problem.. Xylene is some toxic stuff that will roll your Eyebrows up...
  2. Ramseybella

Replacement Dust Cap Sizing

I always glue the outer edges of the surround to the frame last.. Why? Because the voice coil is 99.9% lined up perfect make sure the inner rim of the surround is cured then just add glue to the rim of the frame let it get tacky and then press center of the cone straight down and start pressing...
  3. Ramseybella

Another Weird Nakamichi CD player 4 question.

Another Weird Nakamichi CD player 4 question. I have a small stack of Nakamichi players and everyone has mental issues fussy bastards.. Just picked up a Nak CD player 4 tonight $8.00, played a cd at the thrift store played a cd after i cleaned it up on the bench. Put it in my system played the...
  4. Ramseybella

Needing a Klipsch K-24-K 12" for Heresy II.

Anyone have a clean working single unit to sell? My friend dropped a fan on it after tripping on the cord and punched a huge x shaped hole in it.. I did a patch job on it but this will not replace the value..
  5. Ramseybella

NEED Advice!!! JBL Model D120 F Rebuild????

Just picked this up for my 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb, sounds OK but the voice coil is scratchy.. Anyone have any advice on a repair shop that will rebuild this speaker? Thank you..
  6. Ramseybella

RDL Acoustics F-1 Tweeter issue?

Did the surrounds and oiled the cabs down not bad sounding speakers, need some break in time. Total cost $18.00..
  7. Ramseybella

Never mind i found the problem and now it's giving a good reading..
  8. Ramseybella

I just picked up a pair for $10.00 rough looking one top grill is missing surrounds needed and one Tweeter has a pushed in cone. This brings me to the question, this tweeter is showing 0.5 ohm the other is running at 6.1 ohm what could be the problem with the tweeter? And any replacements...
  9. Ramseybella

Vintage CD Players and their old outdated DACs

Wrap a piece of thin tape around the small counter pulley until you can get time or money to replace the belt. I have a Sony that i did this to about two or so years ago and it still working. Am i lazy or just have to many decks laying around?:naughty:
  10. Ramseybella

Vintage CD Players and their old outdated DACs

Have the gear and belt ready, but honestly i think it's much deeper than that as the gear that's in it is in perfect condition. This is more to do with electrical component issue. Thanks for the reply and help and input.
  11. Ramseybella

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Just saw this!! Wow what huge loss.:( Listening to A Farewell to Kings, and farewell to a king of a Prog drummer of all time.. Damn I feel old-er now. R.I.P. You went through so much.
  12. Ramseybella

IV. Another one gone... Neil Peart of Rush

Just saw this!! Wow what huge loss.:(:no:
  13. Ramseybella

Can anybody Identify these speakers

So since you seen them close and personal, did you listen to them as well?:dunno:
  14. Ramseybella

So how much is too much?

When the wife hands you the divorce papers you then have your answer.
  15. Ramseybella

Speaker A/B box or divider?

That's exactly what i did, the switch box will steal away from the sound of your system, i was using an Adcom. I run two amps EQ one pre amp run left and right output of the pre amp into the EQ, EQ output split two left two right into two amps now you have four speakers that sound like they should.
  16. Ramseybella

CS-F33R Akai Cassette deck find and questions?

Just figured it out!!!:rolleyes:
  17. Ramseybella

CS-F33R Akai Cassette deck find and questions?

Just picked up a CS-f33R Akai Cassette deck plays does everything that it should except auto reverse play. Just wondering how that works do you set it to do this or is it suppose to do it automatically?
  18. Ramseybella

In quest of the Koss Ear pad refill..

It worked for a time but eventually dried up.. :(
  19. Ramseybella

R.I.P. Casey Harrison aka nosirrah

Sorry to hear this. Condolences.
  20. Ramseybella

Mystery speaker ID help? Even have a grille logo, but I don't recognize it.

I'm thinking not worth the gas unless you get a name and model..:dunno: Could be Whitey Vandersteen speakers?
  21. Ramseybella

Mystery speaker ID help? Even have a grille logo, but I don't recognize it.

It is upside down look at the Front control plate on the speaker with the grill off.
  22. Ramseybella

Need Help identifying speakers

Something i would have had in the back seat of my 69 Chevrolet Bel Air when i was 17 playing Aerosmith Toys in the Attic on my Craig cassette deck..:rockon: In short nothing i would buy today!!:no:
  23. Ramseybella

Anyone know what speakers these are?

Guy needs to send better photos to you to make the trip, what's he want for them? You sure it doesn't say DST as in Definitive Sound Technology?
Back
Top Bottom