Search results

1. LongPlay33

Fear the 4ohm speakers i just brought are not a 100 percent match with my 9090db

From the reading I've done I don't have a good feeling hooking up my recent purchase of Ar3a speakers to my 9090db .  I recently found a brand new Adcom GFA 6002 Power Amp. for sale at 300.00 dollars. Would buying the Adcom solve the problem to run the 4ohm speakers with my 9090db ? Does the...
  2. LongPlay33

9090db Speaker Selector Switch fuse ?

Does anyone know what would cause this and how to fix this issue on a Sansui 9090db I had the speaker selector switch on Speaker C and the volume was set at 4, all was sounding great until I heard a loud pop. The right and left speaker`s quit working. I disconnected the AR3a speakers from...
  3. LongPlay33

Speaker gauge wire

Can someone please tell me what gage speaker wire I can easily fit into my Sansui 5000x and also my 9090db
  4. LongPlay33

KLH WOOFERS

Can a KLH model five woofer be replaced with a model twelve woofer ? I have read conflicting answers to this question Also can a model six woofer be replaced with other model woofers ?
  5. LongPlay33

KLH Model 5

Brought a nice pair of Model 5s that had just been gone through with new caps, In one of the speakers a woofer stopped working after listening to them at a pleasant high volume. I didn`t hear the woofer stop until turning on my receiver the next day. At that point I noticed the woofer not...
  6. LongPlay33

Repair Shop needed in Detroit Tri County Area

My 5000X has started popping and cracking on the right channel after having the volume at 4 Does anyone know of a good repair place near by ?
  7. LongPlay33

Local Repair Needed In Detroit Tri County

My 5000X has started popping and cracking on the right channel after having the volume at 4 Does anyone know of a good repair place near by ?
  8. LongPlay33

5000X

I`m running a Sansui 5000X which has 55wpc I have it hooked to four KLH model six speakers and run all four together on ch A,B With the volume half way up everything sounds fine.I would like to listen much louder but a crap sound starts past having the volume knob turned more than half way...
  9. LongPlay33

Speaker Spike ?

I don`t know much about how audio equipment works so here is my question/story... I recently brought a Sansui 5000x from a store. Also brought speakers Bose 2.2. I didn`t listen to the unit before buying. Was told the unit and speakers had all been inspected by tech. Upon hooking up when I...
Back
Top Bottom